Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just finished.

Man. Even the 2nd time the ending is so poignant. Such a beautiful game.

Joel and ellies relationship rivals anything done in any form of story telling,books or film.

I really feel like the gameplay is so underrated.

I always see naysayers try to say the gameplay is passable but man I dont know what the fukk theyre playing. Game reminds me so much of manhunt with the oppresive atmosphere,tension and beutal stealth.

Then I was looking at the trophy percentages. The percentage of people beating it on hard,survival or grounded is like 1-3% and on easy its 40%.

People playing this on easy and then complaining about the gameplay are idiots.

Playing on the harder difficulties really ramped up the gameplay. It made everything so important. Making sure to scour every corner for scraps. The difference is life and death deciding on what to craft. Should I make a health kit or make molotov? A shiv or melee upgrade? And the best parts of the gameplay on the higher difficulty is when shyt goes awry and you have to improvise. Theres onee guy left but hes behind cover with a rifle and all you have is a bottle and a plank of wood. So you hit him in the face in with the bottle then run in for the plank kill.

Its brilliant.

The voice acting and writing is just so far above every game Ive ever played. The bar has been set. This is still easily the best game on next gen and its not even close.

I am definitely going to play through this again.

Anybody who hasnt played this game lost.

The sequel,if its coming has a lot to live up to.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just finished.

Man. Even the 2nd time the ending is so poignant. Such a beautiful game.

Joel and ellies relationship rivals anything done in any form of story telling,books or film.

I really feel like the gameplay is so underrated.

I always see naysayers try to say the gameplay is passable but man I dont know what the fukk theyre playing. Game reminds me so much of manhunt with the oppresive atmosphere,tension and beutal stealth.

Then I was looking at the trophy percentages. The percentage of people beating it on hard,survival or grounded is like 1-3% and on easy its 40%.

People playing this on easy and then complaining about the gameplay are idiots.

Playing on the harder difficulties really ramped up the gameplay. It made everything so important. Making sure to scour every corner for scraps. The difference is life and death deciding on what to craft. Should I make a health kit or make molotov? A shiv or melee upgrade? And the best parts of the gameplay on the higher difficulty is when shyt goes awry and you have to improvise. Theres onee guy left but hes behind cover with a rifle and all you have is a bottle and a plank of wood. So you hit him in the face in with the bottle then run in for the plank kill.

Its brilliant.

The voice acting and writing is just so far above every game Ive ever played. The bar has been set. This is still easily the best game on next gen and its not even close.

I am definitely going to play through this again.

Anybody who hasnt played this game lost.

The sequel,if its coming has a lot to live up to.

A+++

The way stealth is MANDATORY on higher difficulties makes this game such a treat. There really is no 1-man army shyt in this game. Bricks might be the most used item for me in the game. That feeling of playing at 1 bar of health for an entire half a level :banderas:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If anyone plays Factions and needs tips on getting good I'll be happy to help. Multiplayer is fukking difficult starting out if you don't know how to think tactically and have shytty teammates. I'm not a pro but I can hold my own easily (and I don't even have a mic anymore).

People are fukking dumb and I don't want to see Coli brehs getting worked in this game. shyt is spiteful when you get stupid teammates.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If anyone plays Factions and needs tips on getting good I'll be happy to help. Multiplayer is fukking difficult starting out if you don't know how to think tactically and have shytty teammates. I'm not a pro but I can hold my own easily (and I don't even have a mic anymore).

People are fukking dumb and I don't want to see Coli brehs getting worked in this game. shyt is spiteful when you get stupid teammates.
I never touched the mp before,Ive been considering it but Ive never been much into mp.

Ive always been the type to rather play 20 different games SP then replay the same game mp all the time.

Ill hit you up if i give it a go.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I never touched the mp before,Ive been considering it but Ive never been much into mp.

Ive always been the type to rather play 20 different games SP then replay the same game mp all the time.

Ill hit you up if i give it a go.
i'm the same way.. and could not put this down

the mp is basically the sp without the story.. not like any other games online.. you have to do the quiet sneaking, barely any bullets, type of killing as the single player