Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
@Ineedmoney504
@NoMayo15

Were yal on the multiplayer or the campaign?

Threw this joint back in the PS4 after a while and still had fun online. That teamwork when brehs using mics is :ohlawd:

Just copped this with that deal breh posted the other day. Workin thru the campaign on Grounded now. Frustrating at times, but so satisfying once you complete an area. I didn't think I would ever beat that bloater in the gym :merchant:

Hadn't fukked around online yet, but I was watching your...well, someone on here's stream. Looks aiight.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:wow: my wife got me the ps4 last of us remastered bundle :wow:

I passed TLOU before on ps3 and to me its one of the greatest games ever, but this remastered ps4 version is a whole nother beast. Me and my wife were both like :ohhh: during the intro, I got my ps4 hooked up to my 60" inch Samsung ES8000 (1080p,240hz) and it looks so beautiful :mjcry:

Next game I'm copping is the witcher 3, what other games should I get?

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Finally able to play this game last month on ps4
:pacspit: Those pittsburg nikkas. I barely got out of there alive:mjcry:
That part where u had to sneak attack that pedophile was :mjcry:. The way he excuted that little girl if u messd up was :scust:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Im finally getting around to playing the this. Its very rare that I replay games but this came with my ps4 so fukk it.

Playing on grounded mode :wow:

Holy shyt is this intense. Every encounter is ramped up to 100.

Its kinda crazy how much putting it on the highest difficulty completely changes the game.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Im finally getting around to playing the this. Its very rare that I replay games but this came with my ps4 so fukk it.

Playing on grounded mode :wow:

Holy shyt is this intense. Every encounter is ramped up to 100.

Its kinda crazy how much putting it on the highest difficulty completely changes the game.

Best way to play it imo but it may be too taxing for those who just wanna enjoy the story. Grounded really ups the stakes though.
Game does balance out so that you almost always have some ammo, even if it's just one bullet, but resources themselves are scarce and you have to approach combat methodically.
Even with ammo, if it's not a headshot, I don't waste the bullet.
I'm replaying this now on Grounded and I'm currently on the 'Left Behind' DLC which I always start right after Joel gets impaled and the Winter chapter begins.
Tension is ramped up even more when you're playing as Ellie, given how much more fragile and physically weaker she is than Joel. You almost feel tired mentally after certain portions.