Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man I fukked around and played my first time through with no listen mode at all cause I took like a month or so between intro and the time I ran through the game. When I went to play it through a second time and saw that listen mode was an option I was pissed. Made things so much easier.

:mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
That ironically was the easiest for me, i did it in one go. I got caught up for the longest in that museum with Ellie/Tess because they make you kill the infected/clickers before you're able to leave

I had to do a lot of duck duck goose tactics in that room :mjlol: Run around furniture, grab bottles/bricks to try and stun where I could.

The other area that had me stuck was the basement. I think being low on resources and IMO the most scary part in the game made it harder. :flabbynsick:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I had to do a lot of duck duck goose tactics in that room :mjlol: Run around furniture, grab bottles/bricks to try and stun where I could.

The other area that had me stuck was the basement. I think being low on resources and IMO the most scary part in the game made it harder. :flabbynsick:

Yeah Grounded is basically don't fight if you don't have to. I ended up with more ammo on Grounded than playing on any of the other modes :heh:

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started this and just crossed the bridge to the suburbs. This game is really dope. I like how every encounter is a puzzle between dealing with enemies and infected and managing supplies. Will hop into the DLC and then Part 2 right away.

Since there’s not really that many PS5 games, I’m running through a huge backlog of last gen games since I missed all of the PS4 era other than FF7 Remake.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I wish they would just upgrade this fukking game for PS5 so I can start grounded and put this game in the dirt said once and for all