Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I just copped this game and just have not made any time to play it reading these post I need to start it up tonight looks like I missing out on something special

What advice would you give a first time player?
Just copped? :dwillhuh:

Advice is to learn how to use your hands and you won't need to rely on them Bullshyt weapons.

Run from clickers unless you got a brick

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Just copped? :dwillhuh:

Advice is to learn how to use your hands and you won't need to rely on them Bullshyt weapons.

Run from clickers unless you got a brick

Yeah I copped a PS4 when SF5 dropped I knew I had to get this game just never got a chance to really sit down and put it in.

Ill make sure my knuckle game is tight:salute:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just copped this game and just have not made any time to play it reading these post I need to start it up tonight looks like I missing out on something special

What advice would you give a first time player?
Dont touch multiplayer until you're comfortable with the game. And watch videos before you jump in to save yourself some headaches.

For single player just enjoy it. For any level less than Survivor you can kind of just waltz through. Harder difficulties play as Mowgli says because you won't be having the luxury of clapping 5 dudes with ammo to spare. Bricks and bottles >>>>>>

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
There's nothing better than running up to someone and bashing them with a wooden bat :wow:

Anyone else have that urge where you just say "fukk everything" and go complete Rambo mode even though the entire room is full of walkers?

An adrenaline rush :takedat:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
@DonkeyPuncher718

Turn off the "Listen Mode" if you want a real challenge

:demonic:
Man I fukked around and played my first time through with no listen mode at all cause I took like a month or so between intro and the time I ran through the game. When I went to play it through a second time and saw that listen mode was an option I was pissed. Made things so much easier.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There's nothing better than running up to someone and bashing them with a wooden bat :wow:

Anyone else have that urge where you just say "fukk everything" and go complete Rambo mode even though the entire room is full of walkers?

An adrenaline rush :takedat:
That's the only way I play. :mjlol: