Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
shyt is MAD difficult on the harder modes. Upgrade Shivs first, fukk crafting and healing speed and get busy.

Also play Factions. This is one of the GOAT multiplayer games.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Completed my Grounded+ run a couple hours ago.
Finished the final fight with the Fireflies in one try. No deaths, which was easier than I thought it'd be.
I'll probably pick it back up a year from now. It's one of those games that you'd never consider selling.
Every playthrough is dope.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Im loving grounded mode :wow:

shyt is so immersive,knowing almost everything can insta kill you,relying on sound and stealth. I love using the bow and arrow,crouching around every corner taking them out from afar then watching their buddy walk up only to be greeted by an arrow to the face as well :banderas:

Just got to the hotel basement though :whoa: i remember hating this part. Im getting my ass kicked,low on ammo,low on health :damn: i wasted too much ammo on those fukk boys upstairs and they didnt drop me anything :damn:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Im loving grounded mode :wow:

shyt is so immersive,knowing almost everything can insta kill you,relying on sound and stealth. I love using the bow and arrow,crouching around every corner taking them out from afar then watching their buddy walk up only to be greeted by an arrow to the face as well :banderas:

Just got to the hotel basement though :whoa: i remember hating this part. Im getting my ass kicked,low on ammo,low on health :damn: i wasted too much ammo on those fukk boys upstairs and they didnt drop me anything :damn:

:mjcry: Hotel basement was a nightmare.

The way I did it was find the key card first, stayed in the room and blasted all the runners with all the shotgun ammo I was saving. Start generator than hauled ass pass all the infected and opened the key card door. Even that took so many retries and when I finally made it through that door the bloater still got me with his pore bomb. Thank god the checkpoint let me continue though :whew:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Just got to the hotel basement though :whoa:
:mjcry: Hotel basement was a nightmare.

The way I did it was find the key card first, stayed in the room and blasted all the runners with all the shotgun ammo I was saving. Start generator than hauled ass pass all the infected and opened the key card door. Even that took so many retries and when I finally made it through that door the bloater still got me with his pore bomb. Thank god the checkpoint let me continue though :whew:

This. Just run breh.