Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I never touched the mp before,Ive been considering it but Ive never been much into mp.

Ive always been the type to rather play 20 different games SP then replay the same game mp all the time.

Ill hit you up if i give it a go.

It takes a bit to get used to but once you "get it" you'll be hooked. The learning curve is crazy if you aren't used to playing tactically but if you've got decent thinking skills you'll catch on.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was putting in work on them boyz online :wow:

A few people ask me about loadouts online so here's 2 starter loadouts that'll murder most people for Interrogation. You need DLC content for 2 of em tho.

1A: Basic support for tons of parts

Revolver/Hunting Rifle/Reviver 3/First Aid 3

Always hang back with this one. Let your teammates engage first and head shot anyone. Priority is on upgrading the Hunting Rifle if you want to stick with the loadout all match.

1B: Support but more aggressive

Shorty/Hunting Rifle/Hawk Eyed 3/First Aid 1/Strategist 1/Awareness 2

This is my "god level" sniping class aka head shot city. Awareness 2 is one of the best skills in the game and Strategist 1 is BY FAR the best 1pt skill for general situations (Second Chance for super aggressive players). Upgrade the Shorty if people keep getting close. You could also change it up and add in Marathon Runner if need be (don't have DLC). This class is seriously ridiculous considering there are no parts boosters.

2nd:Revolver/Burst Rifle/Damage Marker 2/Hawk Eye 2/Grenade Launcher

If you're playing Interrogation and it's past the 10 minute mark or a box has been found switch to this. I usually use 1A and at around 1700 parts switch to this if I die. With ~1700 you can fully upgrade the BR, get Armor the first time, and purchase the Launcher with 3 grenades. If you aren't used to using the BR or Launcher do it that way to get the level 2 BR with no recoil (best gun in the game imo) and a launcher as backup.

Good luck to those who still rock this online :salute:

gamblor

@@@@@@@@
Daps
Not a fan of hawk eyed at all. It makes people reliant on hardscoping the glowing target and you will likely get headshot by a better sniper. All of the characters are the same height. Learn where people's head will be instead

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
People reliant on hardscoping are usually food anyway. HE is so you know where they are and if their crafting/healing/waiting for you. Hence the Launcher to take advantage of them.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A+++

The way stealth is MANDATORY on higher difficulties makes this game such a treat. There really is no 1-man army shyt in this game. Bricks might be the most used item for me in the game. That feeling of playing at 1 bar of health for an entire half a level :banderas:
rambo'd the fukk out this game on Grounded though

Last edited:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I just copped this game and just have not made any time to play it reading these post I need to start it up tonight looks like I missing out on something special

What advice would you give a first time player?