Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:demonic:

It's Spring Now for me brehs

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well now that b4 coli is dead are friends playing this at night?
I'm currently going through this game on Grounded. Haven't played the multiplayer in a while...

I got my 130 Rank on BF4 and now I'm going to beat this on Grounded, before Destiny drops. BF4 will never die though... they're about to drop that big September update and we still have another map pack coming

:banderas:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ok... this shyt just pissed me off.

I've played the entire campaign on Grounded Mode and NEVER used a shiv on any enemies... I've searched EVERY room I come to for shyt, and I get to the last part of the game and I can't unlock this last fukking shiv door cause I don't have a full shiv

:wtf:

And is it impossible to max out all of your guns and abilities on Grounded Mode?

:dwillhuh:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just beat it on Grounded

:whew:

So if I were to get all the trophies and plat this game, what would be the best way about doing that? This +Game shyt is confusing. I know I don't have to beat this shyt on each mode +Game to do this shyt. If I beat it on Survivor + will I get the ones for Easy, Normal and Hard+?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Ok... this shyt just pissed me off.

I've played the entire campaign on Grounded Mode and NEVER used a shiv on any enemies... I've searched EVERY room I come to for shyt, and I get to the last part of the game and I can't unlock this last fukking shiv door cause I don't have a full shiv

:wtf:

And is it impossible to max out all of your guns and abilities on Grounded Mode?

:dwillhuh:
I managed to get all doors and pill upgrades on 2 grounded play throughs

Im doing a third on easy now to get the last 200 parts I need for fully upgraded weapons

I've read it is possible in 2 though

I gotta play all the way til the flame thrower again :to:

also remember you can go to doors you missed from chapter select and switch it to easy without saving if u have too

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I managed to get all doors and pill upgrades on 2 grounded play throughs

So you went through Grounded once and then again with the New Game+ right?

Can you upgrade everything on 1 playthrough? Cause I literally went and explored everything and still wasn't even close to having enough supplies to do it.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
So you went through Grounded once and then again with the New Game+ right?

Can you upgrade everything on 1 playthrough? Cause I literally went and explored everything and still wasn't even close to having enough supplies to do it.
naw 2 playthroughs minimum

possibly 3 if you don't open every shiv door

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
obama_sweating_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

This game is fukking crazy man :pachaha: I forgot how tense it can get. I just reached the gymansium on hard mode and the ferocity of these runners and the bloater makes this fight intense. The Gold headsets make this shyt sound surreal :ohlawd: I jumped several times shooting!

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
obama_sweating_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

This game is fukking crazy man :pachaha: I forgot how tense it can get. I just reached the gymansium on hard mode and the ferocity of these runners and the bloater makes this fight intense. The Gold headsets make this shyt sound surreal :ohlawd: I jumped several times shooting!

:yawn: So tense. Stop it.