Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Grounded sounds like it'd drive me crazy
once you know the paths that get you through each level the quickest and stealthiest.

And exactly what items you'll need for major events, it ain't bad.

I'm fast on my way to beating grounded + in under 5 hours :manny:

world records like 3:20

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Grounded had its frustrating moments, but I enjoyed it.
Limited ammo and crafting items ramped up the intensity and made the game more immersive imo.
The only thing that is retarded to me is the fact that bandits and troops have unlimited ammo if they engage you in a shootout, but they never drop any.
You might get a bullet or two, and sometimes they aren't even carrying the weapon of the ammunition type that they drop.
:pachaha:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Destiny will be replacing this game on the sticky list sometime today.
Yea, I was going to do that when Destiny dropped. Thinking about merging this one and the old one as well...

:lupe:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Yea, I was going to do that when Destiny dropped. Thinking about merging this one and the old one as well...

:lupe:
Yeah I just decided to make the move now to let people get their teams ready in Destiny a full week before launch.

As far as Merging, I usually tend to keep it as is to not mess up old links on the search engines.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Okay I beat normal twice. Went to the Hard difficulty....forgot it resets my stats, started the first fire fight and ran out of bullets...:sadcam: resorted to throwing bottles and running up on the goons....:upsetfavre: I fukking suck. lol

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn, you really have to be on your shyt on Grounded. Just got through Bill's Town and that shyt was a struggle

:sadcam:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
any tips for multi i just started playing yesterday i got some video to show yall :yeshrug:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
any tips for multi i just started playing yesterday i got some video to show yall :yeshrug:
Best advice would be to stay near your squad. Don't veer off too much because it's tough to take out people when you're out numbered. And spot your enemies when you see them.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

You know this game is amazing when you still get a rush playing it on your 2nd Playthrough. Just got to Winter and now I'm going to start the Left Behind DLC since I never played it last gen. I'm trying to conserve as much ammo as possible but they keep forcing me to bust my guns

:to:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just ran through Left Behind... Now back to Winter

:wow: