Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
The Sewers:wow:reminded me of the Vaults in Fallout 3

but that Scene after u Blow up the Tank:damn:I knew Sam was gonna Turn from when he was talking to Ellie but Henry Committin Dat::sadcam::sadcam:

ChemicalBk

Super !
Daps
Reppin
Brooklynnn!!!
At the part where i'm dolo and its mad dark in a wet building and I gotta turn on a generator then mad slickers and super sterioided grenade acid throwin niccas are at and I dont know what to do.. I doged them after hittin the generator and getting too the door and it wont let me open and I dont think I have enough ammo too take out all the enemies

I gotta nail grenade, molotov, three shotgun bullets and 3 pistol shots

;(

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
At the part where i'm dolo and its mad dark in a wet building and I gotta turn on a generator then mad slickers and super sterioided grenade acid throwin niccas are at and I dont know what to do.. I doged them after hittin the generator and getting too the door and it wont let me open and I dont think I have enough ammo too take out all the enemies

I gotta nail grenade, molotov, three shotgun bullets and 3 pistol shots

;(

Before you even touch the generator, look around and find a key card. It should be in an office on a desk. 4 runners will start running once you pick up the card. You can wait in the door way for them to kill them all. Then memorize where the key card door is and go back down to the generator and start it. Haul ass, dodge all the infected all the way to the key card door. You don't even have to fight them.

ChemicalBk

Super !
Daps
Reppin
Brooklynnn!!!
Before you even touch the generator, look around and find a key card. It should be in an office on a desk. 4 runners will start running once you pick up the card. You can wait in the door way for them to kill them all. Then memorize where the key card door is and go back down to the generator and start it. Haul ass, dodge all the infected all the way to the key card door. You don't even have to fight them.
got the key card the door aint open :(