Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The ending itself was shocking and open ended.. i can appreciate the fact that it leaves room for a sequel
Thats all i can say about it

The gameplay was real anticlimatic
It was honestly the worst level in the game too,

But the whole game itself was a masterpiece, so dont get c*nty
:dead:

:whoa:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just got done with the section of the game where you get to the Capitol Building.

I'm curious, are there a lot of items/artifacts to find when you're trying to get out of there? I usually take out everybody before moving on and really explore the level, but on Grounded I said fukk that and snuck through that part. There were like 7 dudes to navigate through

:wtf:

MidniteJay

η„‘ζ•΅
Supporter
Daps
I just got done with the section of the game where you get to the Capitol Building.

I'm curious, are there a lot of items/artifacts to find when you're trying to get out of there? I usually take out everybody before moving on and really explore the level, but on Grounded I said fukk that and snuck through that part. There were like 7 dudes to navigate through

:wtf:

You only find crafting items on that section and since you're on grounded there's probably nothing to find. I'm doing survivor difficulty and on that level I killed everyone on the top floor with melee and stealth. I only killed like 3 on the bottom floor and just ran out the exit while getting shot at.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You only find crafting items on that section and since you're on grounded there's probably nothing to find. I'm doing survivor difficulty and on that level I killed everyone on the top floor with melee and stealth. I only killed like 3 on the bottom floor and just ran out the exit while getting shot at.
Yeah, I took out everybody upstairs.

My wife was watching me play and when I got spotted and got bodied in 2 punches she was like, "Only 2 hits kills you?"

:mjlol:

I was like yup

I think I took out 1 guy downstairs, and snuck out without alerting them. There is one artifact that I got right when you get down there though, it's in that case on the wall to your right after you jump down from the upper level... that's why I was asking if there were any others in that section cause I imagine taking on all those dudes is SKRESSFUL

MidniteJay

η„‘ζ•΅
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I took out everybody upstairs.

My wife was watching me play and when I got spotted and got bodied in 2 punches she was like, "Only 2 hits kills you?"

:mjlol:

I was like yup

I think I took out 1 guy downstairs, and snuck out without alerting them. There is one artifact that I got right when you get down there though, it's in that case on the wall to your right after you jump down from the upper level... that's why I was asking if there were any others in that section cause I imagine taking on all those dudes is SKRESSFUL

:lupe: An artifact? I'm trying to get the Collect Artifact trophy, I could have sworn there was nothing to find in that section. What kind of artifact is it?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: An artifact? I'm trying to get the Collect Artifact trophy, I could have sworn there was nothing to find in that section. What kind of artifact is it?
I didn't even open it up, but it was a letter or something.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: I'm looking through the list for all the artifacts but it doesn't list any to find in the capitol building.
Let me make sure we're talking about the same section...

It's AFTER you drop down from the stairs. (after you take out the 4 guys up stairs)

There's that hallway with the rubble and debris and it leads you to a big room where you there are 2 separate hallways that you can look down. Guards walk through both of them... the thing you can collect is literally before you can even look down the hallways. So you jump down off the stairs, walk to through the debris filled hallway, then make a right and there's like a broken glass case on the wall that has a note or something you can get out of it. I'll try and stream it for you later if I can...

MidniteJay

η„‘ζ•΅
Supporter
Daps
Let me make sure we're talking about the same section...

It's AFTER you drop down from the stairs. (after you take out the 4 guys up stairs)

There's that hallway with the rubble and debris and it leads you to a big room where you there are 2 separate hallways that you can look down. Guards walk through both of them... the thing you can collect is literally before you can even look down the hallways. So you jump down off the stairs, walk to throw the debris filled hallway, then make a right and there's like a broken glass case on the wall that has a note or something you can get out of it. I'll try and stream it for you later if I can...

:dead: Now I know what you're talking. It's a rag, breh. Crafting item. The rag icon looks similar to an artifact icon.