Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
i know most of my coli niccas are trash on the last of us MP but if u do still play it this new deadly dlc that just dropped is :wow:

:krs:

Is this the update that was on there today? I JUST got back on TLOU mp yesterday, shyt is so fun I just gotta get back in that mode....been on too much call of duty lately and it's definitely a whole different feel.

That crossbow and automatic pistol look dope :banderas:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm back on my last of us shyt. Playing battlefield will make you deadly in this. That auto rifle burying these fucls. I dont care if they see me running on the map. I'm used to that.

:shaq:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Just beat this for the first time since I just got my PS4 a couple weeks ago. The game is just :wow:
I'm playing through Left Behind now and will probably do another playthrough on Medium+ after.

:blessed:

I like Telltale's Walking Dead, but I think I might have to say Ellie >>> Clementine. What's the consensus on that?

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just beat this for the first time since I just got my PS4 a couple weeks ago. The game is just :wow:
I'm playing through Left Behind now and will probably do another playthrough on Medium+ after.

:blessed:

I like Telltale's Walking Dead, but I think I might have to say Ellie >>> Clementine. What's the consensus on that?

Play through it on hard thats where it really tests you but you can still use listen mode

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
MP is so crack. I get bodied a lot but the punishment is addicting :whew: