Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wow you better then me. I beat the shyt out of everyone with my bare hands. I think i molotoffed 2 though.
:mjlol:

They're so stupid breh... lol at that last one just walking in the flames like a dumbass.

I only melee them when I have a 2 x 4. It's a one hit kill if you hit em with that after you throw something at them.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:mjlol:

They're so stupid breh... lol at that last one just walking in the flames like a dumbass.

I only melee them when I have a 2 x 4. It's a one hit kill if you hit em with that after you throw something at them.
I dont have the patience to be creeping around clickers. All i got for clickers are bottles and haymakers.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Hes playin survivor and survivor + for the trophies. But there are grounded and grounded + trophies too

If he had just played it twice on grounded instead of survivor he would've got all subsequent trophies in 2 play throughs.

Instead if he ever wants the grounded trophies, too he'll have too beat the game twice again

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hes playin survivor and survivor + for the trophies. But there are grounded and grounded + trophies too

If he had just played it twice on grounded instead of survivor he would've got all subsequent trophies in 2 play throughs.

Instead if he ever wants the grounded trophies, too he'll have too beat the game twice again
Grounded isn't needed for platinum though so he doesn't need to play it.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
anti-climatic =/= a bad ending.

but you're entitled to your own opinion

The ending itself was shocking and open ended.. i can appreciate the fact that it leaves room for a sequel
Thats all i can say about it

The gameplay was real anticlimatic
It was honestly the worst level in the game too,

But the whole game itself was a masterpiece, so dont get c*nty