Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Still putting in work brehs :whew:
Bv6HRIjCYAExDF7.jpg:large

Bv6KkliCYAExpX_.jpg:large

Bv6LhxjCIAAXGaA.jpg:large

Daps
Those are some sick screenshots.

Beat it yesterday, loved the game, ending was interesting, but I don't think this game was better than Bioshock Infinite.

The combat the best part though, that was better than many games i`ve played in a long time. Gonna play back through again and going to get into Left Behind as well.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Beat it yesterday, loved the game, ending was interesting, but I don't think this game was better than Bioshock Infinite.

The combat the best part though, that was better than many games i`ve played in a long time. Gonna play back through again and going to get into Left Behind as well.
:laff:

That shyt was literally good for about 2 hours and the game just got confusing and convoluted to me. Gameplay was an afterthought. Bioshock 1>>>>Infinite.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

I hated Bioshock Infinite, to me atleast The Last of Us is on a different level altogether.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

Nah, not even close.

BioShock 1 (which is the best one) wasn't even on the level of TLOU

Daps
I hated Bioshock Infinite, to me atleast The Last of Us is on a different level altogether.

Oh it is, I just don't think it was GOAT level like some said.

I liked the morality concept of not necessarily being a good guy, and the combat was great, but to me Elizabeth>Ellie and the morality thing didn't do it for me as much because a game already took that angle not long ago with Spec Ops the Line

Still think it was a great game.

Daps
:laff:

That shyt was literally good for about 2 hours and the game just got confusing and convoluted to me. Gameplay was an afterthought. Bioshock 1>>>>Infinite.

The art style of Bioshock infinite was legendary, that game was great through and through, multiple playthroughs as well.

I liked the story and world much more, as Lat of Us was dope, but they relied on many end of the world tropes (running into canibals ala The Road, the girl being immune and being the savior) a lot of times it felt like they were borrowing from other material.

Like I said, still amazing and a great play, but I really felt the gameplay was the strongest point.

• Dap
Reactions: Ns
Daps
what a terrible ending

great game overall tho

bioshock infinite story was much better

I`m with you, the ending wasn't terrible but it didn't feel like a big deal. It was a cool take on a leading character but i prefer the world of BI much more.

The whole plague of infected was never really fleshed out to me, never really got into how this all happened and why Ellie would be the savior aside from she was immune.

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I`m with you, the ending wasn't terrible but it didn't feel like a big deal. It was a cool take on a leading character but i prefer the world of BI much more.

The whole plague of infected was never really fleshed out to me, never really got into how this all happened and why Ellie would be the savior aside from she was immune.
There's audio logs and notes scattered throughout the game that fleshes out the plague.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The new variable rifle and scoped weapons dlc came out yesterday. That Variable Rifle :banderas: Takes four hits to take a dude down with body shots compared to the semi-auto's three hit but the accuracy, rate of fire and scope makes it fukking worth it to use. I'm dropping dudes just about when they turn corners trying to run away :krs: