Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I really wish this edition had dedicated servers. It sucks when someone has host or you're up against these laggy ass Euro players

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:beli:
Huge gripe I have is with the mandatory encounters in game.
If I sneak past half a dozen hunters, they should not somehow become aware and prompt military-esq grade weapons and turrets to magically hone in on my position.
That much is cheap and takes the fun out of the game on higher difficulties.
If I'm going to be discovered IN GAME despite efficient use of stealth, what exactly is the point?

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
My bad y'all got the invite from someone but I was playing single player..

i was in the lab looking for the fireflies so they can cure Ellie but no one was there then some dudes rushed in I took Em out but one guy rushed the door and Joel fell on some sharp object went thru his stomach DAMN I thought my nikka died on me!

He couldn't even walk all stumbling n shyt. I am at the part where Ellie hunting a deer and two dudes meet her and ask to trade for the meat. Turned the game off there cuz wifey bytching sayin all I do is play ps4 smh so what y the fukk u think I bought it for bytch to fukin PLAY IT! Damn

Ppl say this a short game I don't think so I'm prolly 10,15 hours deep already. But I have spent lots of time just searching for shyt and exploring rooms and fucjin with photo mode.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:beli:
Huge gripe I have is with the mandatory encounters in game.
If I sneak past half a dozen hunters, they should not somehow become aware and prompt military-esq grade weapons and turrets to magically hone in on my position.
That much is cheap and takes the fun out of the game on higher difficulties.
If I'm going to be discovered IN GAME despite efficient use of stealth, what exactly is the point?
where you talkin bout?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
It can happen in the Hotel when you try to use the elevator. shyt had me :wtf: There was like only one dude left I hadn't killed and next thing I know two hunters are running up on me.
I think that happens if you don't mash triangle hard enough and the door shuts on you

cause it happened to me once, but I stealthed everyone the second time didn't kill n e one and it let me open the elevator

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I think that happens if you don't mash triangle hard enough and the door shuts on you

cause it happened to me once, but I stealthed everyone the second time didn't kill n e one and it let me open the elevator
You shook you nervous. Knock ALL THEM nikkaS OUT!

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
A.I. Dumb as rocks but i love this game...part where u had to get the key card had me shook

• Dap
Reactions: Jax