Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I been doing well online, but I really dont understand that shyt. Is it just a deathmatch with the point of gathering supplies?????? Can somebody put me up on game cause I want to get down with yall but I cant find my mic for shyt. Holla at ya boy

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I been doing well online, but I really dont understand that shyt. Is it just a deathmatch with the point of gathering supplies?????? Can somebody put me up on game cause I want to get down with yall but I cant find my mic for shyt. Holla at ya boy
breh, its not that complicated.

supply raid = deathmatch with 24 spawns per team. first to hit zero loses. u collect supplies via downs, kills, and the overall # of parts you collect during a game. you get parts from killing, toolboxes and crafting weapons.

you have a quota of supplies for each day or your ppl start getting sick and dying

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
yo Im getting tired of teamates on their high horse.

Every game if I do one thing dudes don't like they down my throats. "Go this way kush!"

"don't do that you fukking noob!"

"stupid noobs don't know how to play as a team!"

Meanwhile this is always the same dude runnin off by himself :wtf:

Looks at scoreboard at end of match, has 2000 more parts than dude talkin shyt.

Listen Im white, but it seems like there's always some angry CAC yellin on my team :to:

I hate being a CAC sometimes :to:

Had to quit cause some dude on the other team had a name 'puertorican420' and my white ass teammate wants to get on some racist shyt from his couch :snoop:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
yo Im getting tired of teamates on their high horse.

Every game if I do one thing dudes don't like they down my throats. "Go this way kush!"

"don't do that you fukking noob!"

"stupid noobs don't know how to play as a team!"

Meanwhile this is always the same dude runnin off by himself :wtf:

Looks at scoreboard at end of match, has 2000 more parts than dude talkin shyt.

Listen Im white, but it seems like there's always some angry CAC yellin on my team :to:

I hate being a CAC sometimes :to:

Had to quit cause some dude on the other team had a name 'puertorican420' and my white ass teammate wants to get on some racist shyt from his couch :snoop:

Gotta hit em with that :camtrooper:, mute those wack ass dudes and do you, breh. When I run with randoms it's all about me, only reason why I revive is for the points or else I'd leave them dudes for dead. I'm a team player when it comes to the Coli brehs or other homies in my friends list though.