Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
The sewers on grounded is a bytch. Had to use up two molotovs and like 4-5 rounds of ammo. Ammo stash and supplies getting real low brehs. :wow:

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Ugh.. The suburbs on Grounded is rage inducing. So cheap

Edit: Took me about 25 tries but I passed it
I tried like 15 times till I got.
I did it like this with barely no weapons: went through the right side obviously, killed them fakkits, didn't go upstairs on the second house. Jumped the window, smoke bombed the street and ran towards the backyard of the houses, stealthed my way to the sniper's house back entrance and went upstairs :whew:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
How can this not be the most perfect game ever created? Naughty Dogs officially > Rockstar for the crown. :blessed:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
damn yall making me wan to play grounded mode

is it really that hard :lupe:

i might have to challenge my elite gamer status

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:damn: the hotel is the scariest part so far

I'm there now and spent about 30 minutes trying to figure out how to approach it around midnight last night.
xPd1tJk.png

I grab the keycard and I'm scared to move.
I went to go turn on the generator and a clicker came up behind me while I was cranking the engine and took a chunk out of my neck.
Turned that shyt off and put in 2K.
xPd1tJk.png

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm there now and spent about 30 minutes trying to figure out how to approach it around midnight last night.
xPd1tJk.png

I grab the keycard and I'm scared to move.
I went to go turn on the generator and a clicker came up behind me while I was cranking the engine and took a chunk out of my neck.
Turned that shyt off and put in 2K.
xPd1tJk.png

:laff:

When I first played it on PS3 but I started up the generator and a clicker or bloater came out of nowhere and killed me instantly. :laff: shyt had me so fukking shook I think I turned it off too. This go round I did good I just started the generator and darted up to the next floor leaving the walkers/clickers. I walked right into a bloater though :heh: he murked me. When I restarted he almost got me again but I was able to open the door w/ the key while he was tossing spores at me.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
damn yall making me wan to play grounded mode

is it really that hard :lupe:

i might have to challenge my elite gamer status

Enemies are stronger and less checkpoints. Little to no crafting materials. You really feel vulnerable.
I thought I just wasn't that good at stealth but on grounded, you have to stealth some levels. The beginning of the hotel with the hunters, for instance.
On Normal, I picked these guys off, even the nonessentials.
On Grounded, I only took out those I needed to which were less than a handful of a guys. The rest I just snuck past.
You learn to be patient and quiet real quick when the stakes are raised and you're low on ammo.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:laff:

When I first played it on PS3 but I started up the generator and a clicker or bloater came out of nowhere and killed me instantly. :laff: shyt had me so fukking shook I think I turned it off too. This go round I did good I just started the generator and darted up to the next floor leaving the walkers/clickers. I walked right into a bloater though :heh: he murked me. When I restarted he almost got me again but I was able to open the door w/ the key while he was tossing spores at me.

:dead:

Game is bad for the heart.
I turned it on about fifteen minutes ago and didn't make any progress before I turned on Netflix. :deadrose:
I just kneeled down and posted up on some
tumblr_mz7r1x4KD61tpal9eo1_500.gif

I gotta boss up.
:deadrose: