Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

ridge

Daps
MP so unbalanced and the shytty matchmaking frustrated the hell out of me

Trading this in when destiny drops

ridge

Daps
Terrible balance, OP weapons, matchmaking is garbage even after the patch

It's fun with friends ONLY (and with friends only it actually is super fun)

Will beat the SP DLC now that I've beaten the original SP again but will likely trade this in for Destiny

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
where you talkin bout?

The Financial District with the vehicle and turret.
It's possible to sneak to the building across the street w/o being spotted and only killing one hunter(the one standing outside)
but the moment you take a step into the back door, the music hits and dudes come through windows on some MGS/Jason Bourne shyt.
I eventually just had to silently kill the two guys inside the first building so I wouldn't have to deal with them when the scripted encounter happened.
Even then, I was able to kill the two guys who spawn in the second building silently and the vehicle with the turret magically became aware and honed in on my location.
Just ruins the immersion and is annoying on higher difficulties.

:dead:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The Financial District with the vehicle and turret.
It's possible to sneak to the building across the street w/o being spotted and only killing one hunter(the one standing outside)
but the moment you take a step into the back door, the music hits and dudes come through windows on some MGS/Jason Bourne shyt.
I eventually just had to silently kill the two guys inside the first building so I wouldn't have to deal with them when the scripted encounter happened.
Even then, I was able to kill the two guys who spawn in the second building and the vehicle with the turret magically became aware and honed in on my location.
Just ruins the immersion and is annoying on higher difficulties.

:dead:

yea that happened to me too, no matter what dudes waiting for a gunfight across the street then the boys from the other side come runnin, then dude jumps through the window, then there's two dudes out back.

mainly sucks for grounded and survivor mode, cause you put all this work into getting past for nothing :to:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
yea that happened to me too, no matter what dudes waiting for a gunfight across the street then the boys from the other side come runnin, then dude jumps through the window, then there's two dudes out back.

mainly sucks for grounded and survivor mode, cause you put all this work into getting past for nothing :to:

Pretty much, which is why eventually I just said to hell with it and knocked off all three in the first area.
If I'm going to have to fight my way out of the area regardless, may as well make it easier on myself and take them out so I have less bodies to deal with.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just got all trophies to Left Behind. Now all that's left is to get the 45% of trophies I need to get in the main game for the platinum. I'm saving Grounded Mode for last :sadcam:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
HOW A MFER GET 18 DOWNS AND 13 EXECUTIONS are STILL lose the game...:beli:

sorry ass teammates is how...:snoop:

silenced shorty btw

Yeah, that's some annoying shyt. It also adds insult to injury when you're the last one standing you put up a good fight and when you finally get clipped the other team teabags you like they were styling on you the whole match:comeon: