Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yo i was cruisin along 25 outtve 28 marks going into day 3 of an attack. Im like 3 marks will be cake to get in one game.

My luck the whole team is rocking covert 3. The whole fukking team :wtf:
Such bad luck

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
that is where I called it a night last night (after dying about 7 times)
i have an arrow and a handful of bullets. I'm going to have to get creative... :wow:
Go get the key card and run my nikka lol. I just finished that part last night too and the shyt was hard as fukk trying to knock off the runners so I can run from the bloater. Just run my nikka

ridge

Daps
get the keycard BEFORE turning the generator on..youll be much happier you did

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
get the keycard BEFORE turning the generator on..youll be much happier you did

Hotel Basement
Don't even touch the generator yet. Find the key card first. When you find the key card stay in the room where you found it. Whip out the shotgun and blast any of the Runners that try to come at you. Once all the Runners are dead find the generator and have it working. Run up the ramp and follow the wires to the card door, dodge all the infected. You don't have to fight them :whew:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I may not beat the game because of this bullshyt. I've been stuck on this exact part for the last 2 days:mikecry:

No Story Spoilers.
Don't even touch the generator yet. Find the key card first. When you find the key card stay in the room where you found it. Whip out the shotgun and blast any of the Runners that try to come at you. Once all the Runners are dead find the generator and have it working. Run up the ramp and follow the wires to the card door, dodge all the infected. You don't have to fight them.