Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
i never woulda thought it even tho the trailer and shyt always says shyt like "you will fear humans MORE than zombies"

but real-talk i know im just gonna plow through zombies slice them stupid nikkas up... whenever i get into a level with humans im somehow afraid theyre gonna kidnap ellie or some shyt so im paranoid checkin every 5 seconds to make sure shes still there lol...

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
i never woulda thought it even tho the trailer and shyt always says shyt like "you will fear humans MORE than zombies"

but real-talk i know im just gonna plow through zombies slice them stupid nikkas up... whenever i get into a level with humans im somehow afraid theyre gonna kidnap ellie or some shyt so im paranoid checkin every 5 seconds to make sure shes still there lol...

The beautiful but subtle contrast of the humans and zombies in the game, is that for just as ugly, reckless, violent and unpredictable the zombies are... There's parts to the story where humans commit equal if not superior acts of ugliness. Let that sink in.

:wow:

GOAT game / story.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
all i want is one of those ellie/joel avatars fr my ps4 profile.... i see iamstr8fire has one... im mad as fukk i dont know where u can even buy them

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
The beautiful but subtle contrast of the humans and zombies in the game, is that for just as ugly, reckless, violent and unpredictable the zombies are... There's parts to the story where humans commit equal if not superior acts of ugliness. Let that sink in.

:wow:

GOAT game / story.

I do sometimes think to myself, why do men result to looting and murder so quickly in these types of stories... but i mean u take one look at the level of fukked upness in the locker room and i guess it makes sense

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:patrice: Just completed the game and I have to say

:mjpls: Joel did the right thing. I'll be damned if I would given over someone I'd come to love without a "cure" being 110% certain. :pacspit:
Emptied the clip into the doctors (wrong place, wrong time :ufdup:) and went ghost.
I applaud ND for that ending. Deviated away from the cookie cutter ending we've all come to expect in which the loved protagonist dies.
This ending is far from black & white. Shades of grey everywhere and leaves a lot to be discussed.
Joel certainly wasn't a "good guy," but I understand completely where he came from.

I hope the movie they're making off this game doesn't disappoint. Gotta cast appropriately and hopefully Rami does a good job directing.
I feel good knowing the writers who worked on the game are penning the film, too.
Going to jump on the 'Left Behind' DLC tomorrow and hop on multiplayer afterwards. Can't believe I missed this gem last gen
but this more than made up for it and the only thing that would have made it better would have been a longer campaign,
but the story was one of the best written narratives I've experienced.
Didn't want it to end. In my top 10 and I'll look out for ND titles (definitely grabbing Uncharted 4. :lawd: )

Daps
Reppin
Trenton, NJ
Been playing all weekend . The tension/desperation and atmosphere of the campaign reminds me of the old resident evils on ps1 mixed with the walking dead. Started playing the online not expecting much :mindblown: Ended up playing till 8am. Once I got the swing of the online I was:demonic:. More than happy with the total package. I never played the ps3 version so it's even more impressive

Add me

PSN

NEWJERU711

I will mostly be on weekends

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Been playing all weekend . The tension/desperation and atmosphere of the campaign reminds me of the old resident evils on ps1 mixed with the walking dead. Started playing the online not expecting much :mindblown: Ended up playing till 8am. Once I got the swing of the online I was:demonic:. More than happy with the total package. I never played the ps3 version so it's even more impressive

Add me

PSN

NEWJERU711

I will mostly be on weekends
multi's one of the dopest out, xbots just assume it's trash without playin it

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The multi is really solid, it would be dope if they added a mode with clickers along with people you're up against. Forcing people to navigate through the maps without alerting them and watching out for other players

:noah:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...

It's funny. I actually preferred facing the humans over the zombies. The zombies would have me like :patrice: especially the Clickers and Bloaters in confined spaces. The tension was palpable :wow:. With the humans, I was very confident in my ability to kill them before they killed me in most circumstances. That's not to say they never killed me, because they did. But, I fukked a lot of them boys up. Clickers and Bloaters, not so much.