Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
:wow::sadcam::why::bryan::to::damn:

Edit: when tho I put a spoiler tag up, lemme delete it

Daps
Reppin
Just realized that Bill is done by the guy that plays Dan Dority from Deadwood...knew that voice sounded familiar. :ohhh:

400px-Deadwood201-shotgun3.jpg

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
I thought i spoiled my self by reading this but literally nothing can prepare u for this game... my god...
:beli:

As I'm playing through the story again, I'm starting to remember all the L's

Black characters caught in this

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
imagine how u guys felt the first time playing this but multiply that by 2 cause of these ps4 graphics.... last thing in the world i care about is multiplayer... and if not beat the game before destiny comes out i dont know if ill even learn my way around it

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
The multiplayer is fun, but Naughty Dog needs to be criticized about the matchmaking. It's awful right now.
the concept def is fun, but these lame ass servers are horrible. I kept getting time out, the game would freeze then it would resume, but the time it resumed i was already down

got so pissed off just turned off the entire console. And the online if I'm not mistaken is based on the story, its all about being stealthy and shyt and that style isn't for me. probably gonna just sell this back and get back my money :win:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
the concept def is fun, but these lame ass servers are horrible. I kept getting time out, the game would freeze then it would resume, but the time it resumed i was already down

got so pissed off just turned off the entire console. And the online if I'm not mistaken is based on the story, its all about being stealthy and shyt and that style isn't for me. probably gonna just sell this back and get back my money :win:

peeps your s/n..... :what: