Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
picked it up friday, and I've probably put in 10 hours already :damn:

game didn't disappoint :whew: the hype was worth it. This story :whew: only thing i don't like is how often I'm out of ammo :beli:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
picked it up friday, and I've probably put in 10 hours already :damn:

game didn't disappoint :whew: the hype was worth it. This story :whew: only thing i don't like is how often I'm out of ammo :beli:

How is this a complain when scarcity is one of the main concepts of the game.

Same as the fools complaining about not being able to shoot out the car in watchdogs

Stealth

Daps
Reppin
the streets
The gameplay of this game is some of the best if not thee best I've played though. The punching/fighting, the shooting, everything is :ohlawd:

Stealth

Daps
Reppin
the streets
How is this a complain when scarcity is one of the main concepts of the game.

Same as the fools complaining about not being able to shoot out the car in watchdogs
yeah i hate that in watch dogs too lol

and fukk that stealth shyt homie :birdman: its aggressive or nothing outchea

Stealth

Daps
Reppin
the streets
I usually only play sports games. This has been my first trek into a rpg game since Metal Gear Solid on PS1.

I only got this game cause everyone was hyping the fukk outta it. Its a damn good looking game graphics wise and does have a interesting story. However, I lose interest quickly in games that I'm not good at. This game is wierd cause it doesn't give you any help on how to accomplish tasks. I spent 20 minutes the other day trying to figure out how to give Tess a boost over the wall. Just think about that. They coulda told me get by the wall and look up and that will get Tess to jump. I was mashing every button the controller for 20 minutes confused on this point.
yeah i can def relate to this. This is the first like story game i've bought that I've been into it and shyt since red dead. And yeah i feel you on that big time, like 2-5 times I've been stuck on a part. Most of the times i just look on youtube at the game plays and see what the guy does and yeah lol thats how i figure out, its annoying though how theres no tips, and if there is its like 20 min after youve been struggling tryna figure out what to d

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
For those with headsets I was told the Last Of Us preset has been uploaded. Gonna download it in a bit but I'm scurred :sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:Finished the single player last night. Finished it on ps3 and it was a masterpiece but playing it on ps4 with the framerate and new graphics made for a even better experience. This might be my goat single player experience brehs. Resident evil 4 on the cube was my favorite before but man...the voice acting..the story...the graphics...atmosphere...the game play and controls.. smh

i forgot how epic this shyt was...I've never recorded this much gameplay footage and pics using the share button lol