Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:ohhh:

:whoa: I aint ready for that :(
:russ: Imagine getting 2 clickers to chase you then running to the enemy. Bow and arrows will reign supreme You sneak up on someone and start punching them then a clicker starts flailing toward your direction and you gotta run away and the enemy you attacked gets Clicked.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The multi is really solid, it would be dope if they added a mode with clickers along with people you're up against. Forcing people to navigate through the maps without alerting them and watching out for other players

:noah:
I'm surprised they didn't really flesh out the MP with more modes. I mean supply raid is basically TDM, and the other mode is like elimination. They could've easily added a mode a la execution since the gameplay is similar to gears.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised they didn't really flesh out the MP with more modes. I mean supply raid is basically TDM, and the other mode is like elimination. They could've easily added a mode a la execution since the gameplay is similar to gears.
That's what Interrogation is basically...

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It's funny. I actually preferred facing the humans over the zombies. The zombies would have me like :patrice: especially the Clickers and Bloaters in confined spaces. The tension was palpable :wow:. With the humans, I was very confident in my ability to kill them before they killed me in most circumstances. That's not to say they never killed me, because they did. But, I fukked a lot of them boys up. Clickers and Bloaters, not so much.

I was fine with the clickers and bloaters. It was the runners who annoyed the hell out of me. You can sneak up on a clicker. You can sneak up on a runner but I had to tiptoe and hope they didn't turn around. When awake, they're more alert than any other foe in the game. Towards the end, I took a step too quickly in the water and a runner a few feet away that was "sleeping" woke the entire building up. I played on Normal so that may have a lot to do with the clickers and humans being easier to stealth.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dude stays clowning with those long ass reviews.

Solid review tho :ehh: and not surprised by the 10/10
That's because he actually plays the games he reviews thoroughly before doing all that. I respect his opinion for most of his stuff.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Ain't played any multi w the Coli homies yet, add me brehs

AVthaPHARAOH

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Started the game up , wanted to keep playing.

Instead of loading last save I decided to start a new game

This shyt is just that good :banderas:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Someone posted a video of the best loadout to use in tlou. It consisted of a bow and arrow, melle weapon and a pistol. A nikka narrated the video and was talkin much shyt. Can anyone please upload this video i cant find it on the board.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Question: do you guys do a lot of exploring? I find myself trying to explore every inch of the area just admiring the art and detail also trying to find guns and collectibles

I never end up finding shyt though ! :(