Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is matchmaking in mp broken or something? Just sat here for 10 minutes trying to get in a game(parties and no parties). Had to shut the quad off after that.
This has literally happened to me every time I have tried to get online. I thought it was my internet

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ellie was grabbed by a human AI awhile back during my play-through. I was hiding against the wall and the guy literally tore down the hallway and made a beeline for her like I wasn't there. It was a nut who throws Molotov's. Maybe I had made a sound to draw his attention, but he came straight for her. For the most part, the AI does ignore the NPC's. Just that particular instance stands out.

Yeah, I posted a quote that states that if you're in an encounter zone and got spotted the enemy and companion AI will act weird. You'd have to perfect stealth (meaning you can't get detected at all) an entire encounter zone to avoid shyt like that from happening.

It might be glitches. I just cleared the Hotel. Something weird happened when I got up to the the third floor there were three Hunters talking and once I come up close behind a shelf they decide to separate and search rooms. One heads my way so I fall back to use the rooms I came from for cover. Once the Hunter closest to me is isolated I stealth choke him and for some reason the rest knows I took him out and start running around searching for me :dwillhuh: Ellie was with me the whole time, the first guy that came through Ellie threw brick at him to stun him and I take him out with an arrow. I waited for the rest to come up and maneuver to stealth choke the others that got close to my hiding spot.

There was one last dude that was searching for me a floor below but then I couldn't find him with listen mode after taking out the others. I looked around for him a bit but then I got tired of it and decided to head to the elevator and move on to the next area. As soon as I used the prompt I hear "motherfukker!" and two more enemy AI rush up to shoot me :wtf:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I usually only play sports games. This has been my first trek into a rpg game since Metal Gear Solid on PS1.

I only got this game cause everyone was hyping the fukk outta it. Its a damn good looking game graphics wise and does have a interesting story. However, I lose interest quickly in games that I'm not good at. This game is wierd cause it doesn't give you any help on how to accomplish tasks. I spent 20 minutes the other day trying to figure out how to give Tess a boost over the wall. Just think about that. They coulda told me get by the wall and look up and that will get Tess to jump. I was mashing every button the controller for 20 minutes confused on this point.

:what:
:mjlol:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I usually only play sports games. This has been my first trek into a rpg game since Metal Gear Solid on PS1.

I only got this game cause everyone was hyping the fukk outta it. Its a damn good looking game graphics wise and does have a interesting story. However, I lose interest quickly in games that I'm not good at. This game is wierd cause it doesn't give you any help on how to accomplish tasks. I spent 20 minutes the other day trying to figure out how to give Tess a boost over the wall. Just think about that. They coulda told me get by the wall and look up and that will get Tess to jump. I was mashing every button the controller for 20 minutes confused on this point.

You didny see the big ass triangle they put? It's not obvious enough that she walks over to a wall and says "gimmie a boost"?? You think she meant the wall across the room?

No wonder you got a "worst of all time" by your name, jesus.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Man this 60fps shyt corny as fukk. shyt look fake as hell... Unless I just need to have a flatscreen w better options... :to:

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Folks, I'm still early in the game but when would be the best time to play the 'Left Behind' DLC? By all accounts I'm still in Summer and everywhere I've looked it's been said that the DLC coincides with the story best between the fall and winter chapters.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yeah, I posted a quote that states that if you're in an encounter zone and got spotted the enemy and companion AI will act weird. You'd have to perfect stealth (meaning you can't get detected at all) an entire encounter zone to avoid shyt like that from happening.

It might be glitches. I just cleared the Hotel. Something weird happened when I got up to the the third floor there were three Hunters talking and once I come up close behind a shelf they decide to separate and search rooms. One heads my way so I fall back to use the rooms I came from for cover. Once the Hunter closest to me is isolated I stealth choke him and for some reason the rest knows I took him out and start running around searching for me :dwillhuh: Ellie was with me the whole time, the first guy that came through Ellie threw brick at him to stun him and I take him out with an arrow. I waited for the rest to come up and maneuver to stealth choke the others that got close to my hiding spot.

There was one last dude that was searching for me a floor below but then I couldn't find him with listen mode after taking out the others. I looked around for him a bit but then I got tired of it and decided to head to the elevator and move on to the next area. As soon as I used the prompt I hear "motherfukker!" and two more enemy AI rush up to shoot me :wtf:

Yeah, I recently experienced that in the sewers. The runners and clickers started bugging out and I hadn't even moved yet. Got to be a minor glitch because restarting the encounter fixed it and I never had the problem again. The runners are more aggravating than anything imo. Trying to creep up behind them and you're moving too quick? b*stards turn around and look at you on some
44-KRS-One-LOL.gif

On that note,

Stealthily navigating the sewers with the black kid was :beli: Got through it without using any weapons besides three arrows I used to silently take out a few runners, but I restarted that encounter so much that the game suggested I scale down the difficulty. :pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Folks, I'm still early in the game but when would be the best time to play the 'Left Behind' DLC? By all accounts I'm still in Summer and everywhere I've looked it's been said that the DLC coincides with the story best between the fall and winter chapters.
Just play it when you're done with the game. The DLC takes place it seems before the winter chapter.