Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm not good at this game at all, but dudes really go in on you when you're not playing the way they want you to. It really brings down the playing experience when people won't pick you up and constantly telling you how much you suck. Excuse me for not playing this game every day for a year like you did to actually become great @ the game.

Sometimes people forget videogames are for recreation and the emotion and energyt they put into this shyt really amazes me. :patrice:

:russ: Are you playing with randoms? I see you playing but you don't shoot me invites. I said I got your back!

:ufdup:

Tess and Bill got on my fukking nerves. They stayed making noise and alerting Clickers and shyt. The fukked up thing is I'm not really about that stealth life. I try to kill everything :pachaha:. So, when I was trying to be stealthy and that shyt would happen it was maddening. I'm headed to the bridge in Pitt, I'll get there today when I play.

:whoa: I think it's you that's making that noise, breh. The enemies don't fukk with your AI partners unless you do something to attract them. The game would be on a whole nutha level if the enemy AI could hear your allies.

Last edited:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Tess and Bill got on my fukking nerves. They stayed making noise and alerting Clickers and shyt. The fukked up thing is I'm not really about that stealth life. I try to kill everything :pachaha:. So, when I was trying to be stealthy and that shyt would happen it was maddening. I'm headed to the bridge in Pitt, I'll get there today when I play.

it ain't tess and bill breh... its :ufdup:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bought the game today. played it for the first time. gotta say its been mad boring so far. i'm with tess and the lil girl tryin smuggle her to the capital to get wit them firefly nikkas. the game just seems so repetative. hide. kill some humans. kill some zombies. hide again.

I hope this shyt gets better cause I might be ready to pop 2k back in.
:patrice: I see how you got that :WOAT: title

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
85 survivors to 34 because I forgot to mark enemies in the heat of battle :snoop:

The easiest fukkin assignment

That one always gets me too, which is why I made a specific loadout for the assignment whenever I choose it. Slap on the Hawk-Eyed 3 (marks everyone that's not in Covert 3 if they're traveling close together) and Damage Marker (marks an enemy when they take damage from you)

Someone mentioned that there is a lot of dirty mattresses in the game :russ: I was thinking of using photo mode my next run and taking pics of every mattress I see. Dedicate it to courtdog.

Daps
I fired up the PS3 version real quick just to see if I am overhyping the diffrences I see in the game. Im not if anything Im underhyping them.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
:russ: Are you playing with randoms? I see you playing but you don't shoot me invites. I said I got your back!

:ufdup:

:whoa: I think it's you that's making that noise, breh. The enemies don't fukk with your AI partners unless you do something to attract them. The game would be on a whole nutha level if the enemy AI could hear your allies.

Breh, literally one time I was crouched down still and Tess ran into a clicker and he grabbed her ass up and hell broke lose.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Someone put up a video a while back of multiplayer strategy where a brotha had like a team of melle dudes who ran around beating nikkas with 2x4's and reviving. He was poppin much shyt about beating the shyt outt apeople. ANyone know what that video was?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Breh, literally one time I was crouched down still and Tess ran into a clicker and he grabbed her ass up and hell broke lose.

:usure: Nah, I can't buy that.

original

Look at that... This is from a thread complaining about the enemy AI that never notices your friendly AI even when they're out in the open in their field of vision while you're stealthy.

I've played the campaign so many times and I've never seen that happen. The only time friendly AI fukk me up is when they're in my way but I never see them get caught by enemy AI unless it's a part where the game has infected or hunter rush you.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Having a lot of fun playing through this differently then I did on PS3. Don't think I modded weapons or used the tool tables hardly at all last go round.