Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
you guys will have to run down the basics of multiplayer to me before I start playing
heard its nothing like uncharted multi

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's exactly what it is

Anyway who wanna run MP now or soon? Meeting my lady in an hour or so I wanna run a few games brehs

I'm playing single now..when yall get enough people just invite me to the party

headshot-jenkins

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm on the MP solo right now. Not in the mood for private cause I'm trying to finish these weeks and unlock a few shyt but if someone is alone in public matches invite me.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Like I was telling brehs last night, don't invest in pulse elites. Don't be an idiot like me :scusthov:
Go down to target, cop some sugar cookies or whatever snack u like, and pick up some skullcandy inkd or smokin' buds editions w/ built in mic. For 18$ you get a quality pair of earbuds that work like a charm.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Like I was telling brehs last night, don't invest in pulse elites. Don't be an idiot like me :scusthov:
Go down to target, cop some sugar cookies or whatever snack u like, and pick up some skullcandy inkd or smokin' buds editions w/ built in mic. For 18$ you get a quality pair of earbuds that work like a charm.
is it better than the ones that came with the PS4?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I go to gamestop to trade in my ps3 version to get that deal and they're all sold out :wtf: When's the last time a fukking game has been sold out? shyt!

I had to buy that shyt online to get the deal. Now I gotta wait util Monday to play this :comeon:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Haven't played the multi in over a year and hop on today only to get worked. shyt is still :lupe:

I keep confusing the triggers and bumpers since I was so used to shooting with L1+R1 on the triple version.