Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Haven't played the multi in over a year and hop on today only to get worked. shyt is still :lupe:

I keep confusing the triggers and bumpers since I was so used to shooting with L1+R1 on the triple version.

You can switch it back to the bumpers.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Yooo mother fukk gamestop

Just went to pick my shyt up from the one by me but no I gotta pick it up from the specific store I preordered at

What kinda 1970s shyt is dis ???

Idont remember what fukkin gamestop I went to it was some random one in the city and I was all types of high that day

What should I do gz??

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

Just went to pick my shyt up from the one by me but no I gotta pick it up from the specific store I preordered at

Idont remember what fukkin gamestop I went to it was some random one in the city and I was all types of high that day

What should I do gz??

ayo fukk them!

did the online pick up at store option after I went by my trusted spot last night and they were sold out.
got confirmation email this morning saying my secondary store has it in stock and my joint is being held.
have any issues.. show the store worker the email. boom. I'm hyped as fukk all day. bob and weave through rush hour traffic.. get to the store and these COCKfukkINSUCKERS looking at me like :dwillhuh:. the manager is like "I never heard of the pick up in store option".... the COTDAMN manager says this. I'm like "WTF is wrong with YOU? how the fukk you never even HEARD of this option?? you are the fukkin MANAGER! yes or no?" I say that shyt JUST like that with mad aggression. I'm heated. he like uh yeah. I bust out my phone to show him the email.. he looking at the shyt like I done photoshopped some shyt and sent it to my damn self. I walk out that motherfukker before I hurt something. got on the phone with customer service pissed off. this barely speaking english nikka throwing $10 codes and mad apologies my direction I'm like yo... I just want my game. point me in the direction of a store that has it in stock.. call them to confirm they have it in stock and will hold it for me and I will be a on my way.
this nikka telling me a store 3,000 COTDAMN miles from where I'm at has it. MOTHERfukkER I'M IN NC! I just told you the store I had issues with.. you pulled up my information.. why the fukk would you tell me about some shyt thats on the other side of the fukkin country?? more apologies.... yada yada..
I got my shyt, but I still want to punch somebody for elevating my blood pressure. I hate gamestop and anybody that love em:pacspit:.. :birdman:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

What should I do gz??

:dahell: Why didnt you ask.....NVM

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
ayo fukk them!

did the online pick up at store option after I went by my trusted spot last night and they were sold out.
got confirmation email this morning saying my secondary store has it in stock and my joint is being held.
have any issues.. show the store worker the email. boom. I'm hyped as fukk all day. bob and weave through rush hour traffic.. get to the store and these COCKfukkINSUCKERS looking at me like :dwillhuh:. the manager is like "I never heard of the pick up in store option".... the COTDAMN manager says this. I'm like "WTF is wrong with YOU? how the fukk you never even HEARD of this option?? you are the fukkin MANAGER! yes or no?" I say that shyt JUST like that with mad aggression. I'm heated. he like uh yeah. I bust out my phone to show him the email.. he looking at the shyt like I done photoshopped some shyt and sent it to my damn self. I walk out that motherfukker before I hurt something. got on the phone with customer service pissed off. this barely speaking english nikka throwing $10 codes and mad apologies my direction I'm like yo... I just want my game. point me in the direction of a store that has it in stock.. call them to confirm they have it in stock and will hold it for me and I will be a on my way.
this nikka telling me a store 3,000 COTDAMN miles from where I'm at has it. MOTHERfukkER I'M IN NC! I just told you the store I had issues with.. you pulled up my information.. why the fukk would you tell me about some shyt thats on the other side of the fukkin country?? more apologies.... yada yada..
I got my shyt, but I still want to punch somebody for elevating my blood pressure. I hate gamestop and anybody that love em:pacspit:.. :birdman:

Yo even the one I went to they ain't wanna give me the shyt they actin like it was sold out before they typed in my info they say they don't have it I'm like I pre order it b dude like you did where this store YES nikka he pulls it from under the counter n shyt typed my number in he's like nah not dis store FML

Fukk dem nikkas for real

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde

How's that MP compared to PS3 version? Same or small enhancements?

1080p/60fps ....it's beautiful

So in the words of my man Courtdog....

The_Last_of_Us_Remastered_20140730224217.jpg