Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
There are entirely too many other venues and options to choose from when it comes to pre-ordering or purchasing titles for you guys to still be giving Gamestop your business. Unless you don't have a debit or credit card and can't order offline or you live in a location with no other outlet to purchase games from, you shouldn't even be looking in their direction and you have to be a masochist to consider doing so. They're fukking terrible.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
9J5XQCL.png
This lil white girl out here killin nikkas with da shank before I even noticed them...My delicate snowflake is turning into a goon before my eyes
49B3ZfO.png

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Damn breh, just starting and playing this shyt for the 1st time ever and the beginning was sad as fukk. I almost pulled a track1 and walked out off that shyt. I know the game is bout to be great and all but I think nikkas need to lay off of propping up the graphics. Compared to Watchdogs (some shyt where nikkas complained about the graphics) it really cant compare to that in my eyes. The enviroments, people, and background items (that TV was lookin plastic as hell when Joel and Tess had to move the entertainment center) all look a lot better on on Watchdogs and nikkas complained about that graphically. I know this is a game remastered from last gen and all so limitations were already set, but I am far from amazed with the graphics compared to other shyt I have played on the PS4.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn breh, just starting and playing this shyt for the 1st time ever and the beginning was sad as fukk. I almost pulled a track1 and walked out off that shyt. I know the game is bout to be great and all but I think nikkas need to lay off of propping up the graphics. Compared to Watchdogs (some shyt where nikkas complained about the graphics) it really cant compare to that in my eyes. The enviroments, people, and background items (that TV was lookin plastic as hell when Joel and Tess had to move the entertainment center) all look a lot better on on Watchdogs and nikkas complained about that graphically. I know this is a game remastered from last gen and all so limitations were already set, but I am far from amazed with the graphics compared to other shyt I have played on the PS4.
People complained about Watchdogs being downgraded graphically from what they initially showed. The actual game itself has decent graphics and on PC it's great looking. Besides that though, the framerate and clarity of this game after seeing in on PS3 was instantly noticeable after playing. Also the art direction goes a long way in making a game look amazing. Character models on TLOU though imo look better and whatnot.

iwAJ9M8YZYGmy.jpg

:ohlawd:

14783158694_0e133875d7_h.jpg

ibpHB89RpF7NCE.jpg

This shyt don't even look like it's a game. Looks like art.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
ayo fukk them!

did the online pick up at store option after I went by my trusted spot last night and they were sold out.
got confirmation email this morning saying my secondary store has it in stock and my joint is being held.
have any issues.. show the store worker the email. boom. I'm hyped as fukk all day. bob and weave through rush hour traffic.. get to the store and these COCKfukkINSUCKERS looking at me like :dwillhuh:. the manager is like "I never heard of the pick up in store option".... the COTDAMN manager says this. I'm like "WTF is wrong with YOU? how the fukk you never even HEARD of this option?? you are the fukkin MANAGER! yes or no?" I say that shyt JUST like that with mad aggression. I'm heated. he like uh yeah. I bust out my phone to show him the email.. he looking at the shyt like I done photoshopped some shyt and sent it to my damn self. I walk out that motherfukker before I hurt something. got on the phone with customer service pissed off. this barely speaking english nikka throwing $10 codes and mad apologies my direction I'm like yo... I just want my game. point me in the direction of a store that has it in stock.. call them to confirm they have it in stock and will hold it for me and I will be a on my way.
this nikka telling me a store 3,000 COTDAMN miles from where I'm at has it. MOTHERfukkER I'M IN NC! I just told you the store I had issues with.. you pulled up my information.. why the fukk would you tell me about some shyt thats on the other side of the fukkin country?? more apologies.... yada yada..
I got my shyt, but I still want to punch somebody for elevating my blood pressure. I hate gamestop and anybody that love em:pacspit:.. :birdman:
Amazon.com :win:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
People complained about Watchdogs being downgraded graphically from what they initially showed. The actual game itself has decent graphics and on PC it's great looking. Besides that though, the framerate and clarity of this game after seeing in on PS3 was instantly noticeable after playing. Also the art direction goes a long way in making a game look amazing. Character models on TLOU though imo look better and whatnot.

iwAJ9M8YZYGmy.jpg

ibpHB89RpF7NCE.jpg

Watch dogs got crippled cause of the larrybox.
They can't downgrade Naughty Gawd's games doe :umad:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

iwAJ9M8YZYGmy.jpg

ibpHB89RpF7NCE.jpg

Yeah, I have noticed as I have been playing that indoor shyt looks a lot more realistic than when you are outdoors. Certain parts have been fukkin amazing looking, not so much for the outside enviroment though. Im at my girl crib on her TV too, ill see whats the deal when I get home to my Samsung.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna need some of y'all to help me boost sometime soon. Keeping 100+ people from sickness and death without a crew to help is :whoa: