Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I was legit scared last night. I just finish playing some turn the game and tv off. It was already dark in my apt. So I get on the coli with my iPhone. Start posting I start hearing ticking noises. I got real:merchant: Quick. I ran to turn the lights on quick. But then I realized it was my phone :whew:I was so damn tired/sleepy so much my mind was :mindblown:Typing clicks on the iPhone sound so similar to the game. Never again that sh1t is disabled from here on:snoop:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I was legit scared last night. I just finish playing some turn the game and tv off. It was already dark in my apt. So I get on the coli with my iPhone. Start posting I start hearing ticking noises. I got real:merchant: Quick. I ran to turn the lights on quick. But then I realized it was my phone :whew:I was so damn tired/sleepy so much my mind was :mindblown:Typing clicks on the iPhone sound so similar to the game. Never again that sh1t is disabled from here on:snoop:
hahaa no lie, I was shook last night too. I thought about playing single player after the servers went down.

Then I was like :lupe: nah....

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Are we deep in the online brehs? I gotta go pick up another ps4 tomorrow thinking of getting this as well.

I just went and saw the youtube of the part in the elevator where I kept freezing on the ps3, that was the exact fukking end :pacspit: