Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

ND shoulda had the shyt working... I mean, the game dropped over a year ago, ya know
30rqqlk.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe I slept on the multiplayer the first time around on ps3...had a lot of fun last night...almost forgot I had work at 5 am today lol.

that 60fps.....almost the online graphics seem less of a downgrade from single player compared to the ps3 version is that just me?

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
I love love love the melee in this game... rather than bustin my guns or using stealth Im finding myself trying to find pipes so i can run up on my enemies and artistically smash their skulls in.. it looks so beautiful

Must be that 60 fps smoothness :ahh:

Breh I was doing that at the start of the game. Trying to find the most gruesome way I could melee peoples faces in. When I first got Joel to leave someone's mind on a wall or the corner of a dumpster :wow:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Started my first play through last night on Hard :wow: ...I thought I heard the sound of Clickers outside my crib brehs :sadbron:

Game got me feeling like Macgyver...clearing out an entire level with a piece of gum, a brick, 2 bullets and a shank :blessed:

The framerate makes this game smooth as butter when you're in motion...stills don't do it justice.
I stopped once i made it to the high school... I need to jump back on this game asap :noah: