Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

The fact that this came from fukkin ED BOON is hillarious.

the man who made this
AdvancedZanyGreendarnerdragonfly-size_restricted.gif

Even thinks that spin move is ridiculous :heh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I FELL ASLEEP HALF WAY
THROUGH THIS shyt LAST NITE.

FINISHED 2NITE

WAR/BATTLE OR WHAT EVER
THAT WAS...

MID AS fukk.
:devil:
:evil:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Coming from last episode...this was a let down. Did this receive a lesser budget then the Mandolarian or was most of the budget spent on CGI Luke??? shyt look like something on regular TV on a Saturday afternoon after wrestling went off. shyt looked pathetic...

:scust:
I just sat there like this is so corny and it just kept getting worse.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
breh.. couldn't save would imply that ep. 9 was "decent" but it's actually the worst of the whole trilogy... the emperor came bacc outta nowhere Lmao. No build at all.. off screen lol..

Then there's the BS clone sh-t and the awful Rey love story. My god...

while I think episode 9 is not good. episode 8 is what set the stage for the future fukkery in that trilogy. episode 8 was sooooooo bad. I cannot find any redeeming quality about that movie.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
We need that LUKE SKYWALKER series with Sebastian Stan.

No we DONT. The improved CGI Shamook has done in ep 6 of TBOBF is proof of that. I could take an entire series, movies or series of movies with the Luke we were gifted in ep 6

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No we DONT. The improved CGI Shamook has done in ep 6 of TBOBF is proof of that. I could take an entire series, movies or series of movies with the Luke we were gifted in ep 6
Yeah that looked great, but they purposely had him move slowly in close up and speak alot off screen, and use easy to pronounce words. I don't think it would work in a full series. But cameo wise thats all i need

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Yeah that looked great, but they purposely had him move slowly in close up and speak alot off screen, and use easy to pronounce words. I don't think it would work in a full series. But cameo wise thats all i need

When you juxtapose S2 Mando finale Luke to ep 6 TBOBF Luke, you see a stark difference in quality. They leads me to believe they're only gonna get better. I'm perfectly fine with this new Luke starring in his own series and the vast majority of the fans are too.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
When you juxtapose S2 Mando finale Luke to ep 6 TBOBF Luke, you see a stark difference in quality. They leads me to believe they're only gonna get better. I'm perfectly fine with this new Luke starring in his own series and the vast majority of the fans are too.
It looked much better i agree. I'm just saying i still noticed his limitations. If you didn't that makes its more impressive, but i doubt they'd pull off a whole series without people noticing.
People will start to complain, why does Luke always speak so slowly all the time? why isn't he more expressive? Why does he avoid multisyllabic words starting with P? (because it's harder to animate his lips when he says something like "precarious" as opposed to saying "not safe" Eventually you will start to notice he has a limited vocabulary over the course of a series. It will still look good, but it will start to feel stunted.
He looked great to me, but i did notice Mark Hamil switched up his line delivery a bit to help that out.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
The mod gang was the corniest part of this series. They do not belong in star wars. Thats some powers rangers shyt.
The thing is...they do...but in the gutter with Star wars things like this...

this

and this

and that doesn't even mention the holiday special etc

star wars is full of absolutely corny stuff, the star wars beetleborgs were just another on that list

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist šŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Mods, you can unsticky this failed experiment of a show

May the character of Boba Fett :rip:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I thought the finale was great, finally got to see Boba flex his skills, team up with Mando and then ride the Rancor!

I've been watching this series with my Son and he loved every minute of it. As a whole it's still a step below Mando but this was definitely one of the better episodes of the season.
I really like how Star Wars has managed to have our parents generation, our generation and our childrenā€™s generation captivated :wow:.

looking forward to the obi wan series too. Disney+ Isnā€™t playing