Buzz City, NC :blessed:
274363252_998207727741095_5778063978093674283_n.jpg
:russ::russ::russ:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Grogu is going to end up with that Dark Saber and be the second Mandalorian Jedi. I think once he unblocks all his memories he'll be extremely powerful. I wonder what he did to those clone storm troopers that tried to kill him during the attack on the temple. I also wonder what he'll do when he realizes Bobba Fett is a clone.
how this powerful ass nikka just gonna choose to not keep training as a jedi :what: with luke of all jedis too.
selfish ass nikka smh

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
how this powerful ass nikka just gonna choose to not keep training as a jedi :what: with luke of all jedis too.
selfish ass nikka smh
"The Force works in mysterious ways, it seems. There are times I'm not convinced it doesn't have a sense of humor"

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just watched it. Man, there was potential to have Luke show up on the X-Wing to his home planet.
Also wish we got some reveal on how Boba’s helmet got the dent.
Thundercat with the outro, Vanth will probably stay behind while Boba leaves.
how did grogu get there in the x wing? he flew it?

also i like the old boba fett from the original trilogy cause his voice sounded more robotic/computerized. why did they get rid of that? that shyt was dope

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Grogu is so adorable. Cad bane was such a cool ass character, surprised they killed him off. Krrsantan is really great as well. The mod kids were fukking dumb, reminded me of those gay ass kids in stranger things who have super powers too
this is 100% facts. cad bane was ill. the fukkin gen Z biker gang was corny as hell :mjlol:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My issue with the show was i expected it to be more gritty then mando and go more into crime underworld stuff and that Fett would be more of a grey area character who eventually is just a good guy . He was good from jump in this show makes me think Han was the a$$hole

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:@ Krrsantan posted up in the club like

Hells-Club2.jpg

just hating.
If you knew how :mjpls: Trando's viewpoints towards Wookies were, you would understand that Santo was bound by principle to runup on the opps like that. :ufdup: Lizards were probably tricking off that slaver money, after selling some Wookies that afternoon. Thought they were gonna smash the cheeks of highlighter color Aayla Secura type, but instead gotta hit up the Vader chopshop for a new arm.

No Twi'lek ho was about to run that feminine guile game talking about a running tab while Black Krssantan's baby momma was probably still in chain somewhere.

Last edited:

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Remember in the latest Batman movie when the movie wasted like 3 minutes on Batman opening a cage to get a note attached to bat? The SW shoes are exactly this, just making every scene long excruciating.
That shyt with Mando and the annoying mechanic lady fixing the starfighter was so bad.