Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
this episode looked like something from the CW network. horrible pacing, stiff dialogue, nonsensical tactics and strategy..

Boba's whole crew are soft as hell. no way they deserve to run shyt.

they tossed those green rhinos of a cliff like lol

black wookie got his ass whooped

queen shand waited till the end of the episode to do what she should have done episode 1 to avoid this whole bs.

power ranger hipster chick in fishnets was given more dialogue than boba fett

then they got around to jerking off the fan boys with more of that grogu mandoy yaoi bullshyt

writers gotta stop writing for fans

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
You ain't seeing Slave 1 again until they figure out a new name for it or get him a new ship:russ:

They already did. It's now called the Firespray. Boba mentions it when he and Fennec go to Jabba's palace to get it.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Grogu is going to end up with that Dark Saber and be the second Mandalorian Jedi. I think once he unblocks all his memories he'll be extremely powerful. I wonder what he did to those clone storm troopers that tried to kill him during the attack on the temple. I also wonder what he'll do when he realizes Bobba Fett is a clone.

I wish all of that in your post was possible,

ultimately, I think Grogu should have stayed with luke for training,,,,,, with his size , I think he will really need it,, Dark Saber would have to be broken down to size for him to even use it,,,,

Mando and Luke would probably dead or super old when Grogu even starts to talk,,,,,

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I wish all of that in your post was possible,

ultimately, I think Grogu should have stayed with luke for training,,,,,, with his size , I think he will really need it,, Dark Saber would have to be broken down to size for him to even use it,,,,

Mando and Luke would probably dead or super old when Grogu even starts to talk,,,,,
He might end up going back to Luke after he knows Mando is ok. Luke should understand

Armored Vod 808

Comm Tech
Daps
Reppin
Clan Novoc V.
273905758_995008074727727_6307922700908084946_n.jpg

:russ:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Just watched all the episodes back to back. Baby GOATa is back :mjlit:

When that lady said she ain't calling him grogu and it's a terrible name :pachaha:

His face when all those frogs went up in the air :russ:

When he jumped into mandos arms :to:

When he was tapping on that glass hard as shyt:heh:

Looking forward to Mando season 3 :feedme: