Official Stranger Things Season 2 Thread

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
So they are saying that kiss between Lucas and Max was unscripted and Max was uncomfortable with it... and moms on Twitter are mad AF about it.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Jonathan is creepy and looks old as fukk :dahell: They need to keep him at least 500ft from children/schools.
Jonathan was being creepy in season 1 where he'd be on the bushes or trees with his camera like
f79.png

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So they are saying that kiss between Lucas and Max was unscripted and Max was uncomfortable with it... and moms on Twitter are mad AF about it.

Yeah but she kissed him lol how could she be uncomfortable with it when she initiated? That shyt don’t add up

Also I really really loved this show. Steve and Lucas’ sister are easily my fav characters. Billy and I like the same rock music lol but that’s about it. Interesting character tho

Edit: just did some research. Yeah I can see why some people are mad about that. She didn’t initiate it. It was something the directors added last min and she didn’t want to do it and neither did he. First kiss, parents around, everyone staring at you. Yeah I’d be uncomfortable too

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah but she kissed him lol how could she be uncomfortable with it when she initiated? That shyt don’t add up

Also I really really loved this show. Steve and Lucas’ sister are easily my fav characters. Billy and I like the same rock music lol but that’s about it. Interesting character tho

Edit: just did some research. Yeah I can see why some people are mad about that. She didn’t initiate it. It was something the directors added last min and she didn’t want to do it and neither did he. First kiss, parents around, everyone staring at you. Yeah I’d be uncomfortable too
Lucas sister is mad fukking annoying. I hate that they made the black kids so annoying. First season Lucas was a dikkhead

This season, Mike was mad unlikable.

They need Kali to be a bigger part of the third season