Official Stranger Things Season 2 Thread

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The highs of season 2 were better but it wasnt as good. Still liked it overall, but characters did more dumb things, and mike was barely in this, im guessing to film It.

The characters really didnt seem like they encountered all this shyt before. A lot of weird decisions.

First off, fukk nancy and Jonathan. I hate them and want them dead. That whole side plot was awful, and didnt make sense. The hawkins scientists didnt kill barara and they know that. :stopitslime: and i dont buy their romance.

Steve >>>

Episode 7 would be much better received if they put it out 2 months after the season ended as a bonus episode. The indian chick is awful though, and she uses her powers like a dummy. She coild make 5ndollar bills look like 5 benjamins but shed rather make it look like a toilet overflows and still cant rob a store right:what:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Finally started this. About 4 episodes in.

It’s okay so far. Other than the ghostbusters episode it’s not as in your face about the nostalgia pandering as season 1 was so far.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I was :russ: @ the max girl echoing how I felt about season 1 after Lucas told her the story. Least the writers have a sense of humor about the criticism.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
All done.

It was cool. I actually liked it more than season 1. It felt more comfortable in its own creation. First season was just say too much pandering and in your face. Like it didn't have an identity beyond appealing to nostalgia.

The 11 stuff was pretty weak most of the season but I enjoyed everything else. Nice thing about this show is it's just an easy watch. 8 and 9 episodes is perfect. The budget seemed to be bigger and I dug this season being a bit more lovecraftian.

7/10

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just finished it. It was alright, I guess. I liked season 1 better.

6.75/10