Official Stranger Things Season 2 Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Season 2 was :wow:

Can't wait for next season when Mike find out having a girl who can locate you whereabouts , hear what u say, and wreck havoc with her mind is what u want in those high school years :russ:

:mjcry:

:mjlol: I never even thought about that shyt...

Chick is Psychic, telekinetic.... probably gonna get more stronger as well... :heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Plus, she used that memory as her "Angry" memory when she needed to focus her powers . After everything that happened to her at the lab, jealousy is what makes her REALLY mad.
:wow:

She gonna go fullblown carrie on that Max chick...:mjlol:

Run bytch, run for ya life!!!:damn:

:russ::heh:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all will is good for is being in danger. they need to do better with his character in s3

other than that i really liked this season. i think 08's episode was poorly made but her character has potential. in theory, her x-men/scanners type of vibe would be pretty cool. rumor is that she was supposed to get more screen time and they cut it drastically short which may explain what it didnt work so well.
I'll wager they cut her screen time so much because she is a TERRIBLE actress. She was awful

"There is a tunnel. On the right. Take it"

:camby:

Good point about Will

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 2 maybe better than season 1
I need to marinate on it

I think a lot of the charm of S1 wasn't there this time. I realized this while watching Steve with the kids. Those scenes took me back to the fun of s1.

Also the writers found a slick way to never have to explain shyt by falling back on D&D comparisons. This can go really badly if they rely on it too much.

As far as the upside down shyt, if they find a way to get another season out of it(especially not involving Will) I'll be really surprised

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I need to marinate on it

I think a lot of the charm of S1 wasn't there this time. I realized this while watching Steve with the kids. Those scenes took me back to the fun of s1.

Also the writers found a slick way to never have to explain shyt by falling back on D&D comparisons. This can go really badly if they rely on it too much.

As far as the upside down shyt, if they find a way to get another season out of it(especially not involving Will) I'll be really surprised
Maybe but also the kids's acting skills greatly improved too.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Steve & Dustin the new Dynamic Duo. I loved the horror aspect of S2. Will S3 be more adventure?

Will really is the best actor. He goes from innocent to savage

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to marinate on it

This is my main problem with season 2. I expected them to explain more and go deeper into the backstory of the upside-down/parallel universe and its creatures and how eleven caused it all but no..... they wanna talk about D&D or just dodge the topic.

Im ok with the story mirroring D&D as part of some kind of Jumanji type effect but it's still lazy and a cop out for the writers. Not original.

And S1 left a lot of room to be creative and drew us all in. It was a way better season story wise. Season 2 had some nice action and acting though