Official Stranger Things Season 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Just finished it. Felt like a chore at times. But it was really good at other times.

Really fukking sick of stereotypical bully characters:russell:

Steve broke the mold in S1 then they go right back around and fukk it up in S2:childplease:

11's story was weak all season, including the climax which was a fart in the wind

But Will killed it this season and the kids with Max was great. More characters, less horror next time please. The demidogs:childplease:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This is my main problem with season 2. I expected them to explain more and go deeper into the backstory of the upside-down/parallel universe and its creatures and how eleven caused it all but no..... they wanna talk about D&D or just dodge the topic.

Im ok with the story mirroring D&D as part of some kind of Jumanji type effect but it's still lazy and a cop out for the writers. Not original.

And S1 left a lot of room to be creative and drew us all in. It was a way better season story wise. Season 2 had some nice action and acting though

But they don't know it. No one does. The kids are giving it D&D names because that's what it reminds them of. The scientists of the show are still tryna figure it out

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
season was hella good.
Every actor killed it.
The 11 episode was bad. Really bad.
Kid who plays will killed it.
The redhead was a good addition, the brother and dad story was forced.
Bob was dope, i wanna know more about hopper and winonas relationship.
Season 3 they gotta bring back barb, maybe she turns out to be the mind flayer :russ:[SPOILER/]

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The Bad

- The new mutants episode - you got a group of young freaks who have a small connection to someone in the established universe ... the superfluousness minority characters didn't add anything to the story

the Indian girl was sexy but not a good actress

i think at times they over corrected like suddenly everyone cares about barb when shes a nothing red shirt character

the focus on Dustin and Lucas family

el acting was kind of weak this season i dunno if it was her or the writing.. during the after show she said doing the cabin scenes were boring

Mike was a little bytch

The Good

- Will a good actor considering he got a do all these complicated demonic possession stuff - he made it scary but not to ridiculous - i like that it was mainly will and he wasn't just a straight up drone or zombie

- i like the will mom made the ghost buster costumes cause those costumes are too good for 1984

those kids being ghost busters :whew:> Ghost busters 2 > the lady ghost busters

- Steve came in to his own as a character - pairing him with Dustin is kind of brilliant

pairing 11 and the chief together was very good

- i like that the stupid jock was subtle racist .. i dunno in 1984 i think the kid would have called Lucas something derogatory but i understand as a 2017 show they couldn't go that far - but like mid 80s and late 80s movies would do this kind of dance with racism - a lot so i dunno

i like that Lucas was more calm and confident - they didnt make him so yell angry black man sterotype and he got the girl

the interesting

i am shocked that paul riser - sean austin or the two new teens were not spy's or agents for the company ..

i am also surprised the red head had no powers

having Dustin baby the demodog - lucas and mike would kill it and will would like drop it in the woods and runaway from it .. so Dustin the logical character but he should have no better

Last edited:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Yeah, it's the cocaine dude is only 23 years old and looking ghastly. He was recently banned from visiting the US for having coke in his possession so he might not appear for the next season.

the stinger for stranger things season 3 should be Jonathan getting killed like the girl in friday the 13th part 2 :russ:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
23132016_10155884654124962_820466330048162478_n.jpg

STEP IN TO THE DANGER ZONE :wow:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it's the cocaine dude is only 23 years old and looking ghastly. He was recently banned from visiting the US for having coke in his possession so he might not appear for the next season.
:dead: I thought he was a hell of an actor, nikka was really coked out :mjlol:

edit: wait it’s the other one that got banned lmao