Official Stranger Things Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They covered up everything that happened last year with a story that involved Eleven being some kind of Russian agent. The outside world has no idea about the Upside Down. It WAS stupid of Dustin to not realize that Dart was from the Upside Down, though.

I don't mean the outside world though. Hopper was the main one investigating the dead crops and he's actually been to The Upside Down, but never made the connection until half way through the season. Even after he told the scientists about the crops dying they were like :yeshrug: "we're sure it's nothing". Doesn't make much sense in either case, for neither of them to immediately connect it to The Upside Down.

We're lead to believe that the original Lab team that worked for "Papa" were bad guys, but the team that inherited the lab this year are more concerned with keeping the life forms from the Upside Down out of our plane (as well as keeping it a secret). This group doesn't seem to be "actively" evil.
Paul Reiser's character seemed to be opposed to letting Will die. Last year's team wouldn't have cared.

I didn't mean evil per se, that's why I said "bad guys" in quotations. But them letting Nancy and Jonathan bounce after they almost told Barbara's parents the truth....it's not about being bad guys really, it's about controlling the situation. There's really no reason to let them go after that....you can't have loose cannons like that running around.

Fred.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Great season. I like that the rest of the cast got to shine. I hate Mike's whiny ass.

Lucus doing The Coli proud. :mjgrin:

His sister. :laff: :laff: :laff:

Billy has to be the most stereotypical 80's douchebag ever.

Hopper. :salute:

My lil man Dustin getting rejected left and right. :to:

Nancy :salute:

Mike's mom is in desperate need of dikk.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
What? Lucus' sister was fukking great.
Hey, everyone entitled to their opinions. Not trying to persuade anybody. Me and my wife can't stand her. Her making fun of her brother was lame, the nikka Dustin trying to tell her some real shyt and she's acting like a brat, turning off the receiver. She was an a$$hole to me. She played the bratty little sister role. Maybe it's because I worked with kids, but that shyt always annoyed me.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:gucci: Breh, it ain't that serious, she's s kid and played her part well. I have a sister and she reminds of a phase where she would be:spikeusalty: at my brother and I. She'd fukk with our toys too. Nothing to be on some hater shyt for.
It's not serious at all. I didn't expect a brigade of comments about me not liking her lol. I didn't make a big deal out of me not liking her, y'all did. She was annoying, she had a minor part, so I don't care really.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Hey, everyone entitled to their opinions. Not trying to persuade anybody. Me and my wife can't stand her. Her making fun of her brother was lame, the nikka Dustin trying to tell her some real shyt and she's acting like a brat, turning off the receiver. She was an a$$hole to me. She played the bratty little sister role. Maybe it's because I worked with kids, but that shyt always annoyed me.
But how she's suppose to know that it was a real emergency involving creatures from another dimension? To her, his friends are just dweebs playing pretend.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But how she's suppose to know that it was a real emergency involving creatures from another dimension? To her, his friends are just dweebs playing pretend.
Y'all getting too deep. She annoyed me. If y'all liked her, cool. I don't care man. lmao.