Official Stranger Things Season 2 Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lucas sister is mad fukking annoying. I hate that they made the black kids so annoying. First season Lucas was a dikkhead

This season, Mike was mad unlikable.

They need Kali to be a bigger part of the third season

Man I love her. I wasn't annoyed at all and I’m happy she’s coming back

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
So they are saying that kiss between Lucas and Max was unscripted and Max was uncomfortable with it... and moms on Twitter are mad AF about it.

This isn’t true

I’m watching the end of season special and it was shot multiple times. They decided the day before

Loved Max and the series in general. But definitely weaker than season 1. I just hope they take s little more time out to flesh the story a bit more

One thing I thought was too obvious was Bobs death scene. It was SO obvious it was coming

Mikes Mum is hot as fukk

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
This isn’t true

I’m watching the end of season special and it was shot multiple times. They decided the day before

Loved Max and the series in general. But definitely weaker than season 1. I just hope they take s little more time out to flesh the story a bit more

One thing I thought was too obvious was Bobs death scene. It was SO obvious it was coming

Mikes Mum is hot as fukk
I got spoiled that there was a death,and he just seemed like the type of character who would die in a story like this. I 100% knew he was done when he forgot his gun.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Up to the 5th ep so far....I like it but some of the writing is :dahell:

Like whole crops dying and nobody ties it to The Upside Down....or that weird little creature, again nobody ties it to The Upside Down until like 2-3 episodes later. It's not like this happened 20 years ago....another dimension broke into ours less than a year ago, I'd be paranoid as fukk about anything even slightly odd.

Another :what: thing is "the bad guys" constantly giving a pass to the characters. They keep doing dumb shyt, jeopardizing the experiments, snooping around....the kind of shyt that would get them all killed in real life....and they're just told :ufdup:"don't do it again". They pulled the same shyt in season one when Hopper got snatched up. I can kinda over look it because killing all the characters = no show but they could've at least tried to explain it via a plot line....like make them lull everyone into a false sense of security in an attempt to draw out Eleven. Something like that....I dunno, I'm not a writer.

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Up to the 5th ep so far....I like it but some of the writing is :dahell:

Like whole crops dying and nobody ties it to The Upside Down....or that weird little creature, again nobody ties it to The Upside Down until like 2-3 episodes later.

They covered up everything that happened last year with a story that involved Eleven being some kind of Russian agent. The outside world has no idea about the Upside Down. It WAS stupid of Dustin to not realize that Dart was from the Upside Down, though.

Another :what: thing is "the bad guys" constantly giving a pass to the characters. They keep doing dumb shyt, jeopardizing the experiments, snooping around....the kind of shyt that would get them all killed in real life....and they're just told :ufdup:"don't do it again".

We're lead to believe that the original Lab team that worked for "Papa" were bad guys, but the team that inherited the lab this year are more concerned with keeping the life forms from the Upside Down out of our plane (as well as keeping it a secret). This group doesn't seem to be "actively" evil.
Paul Reiser's character seemed to be opposed to letting Will die. Last year's team wouldn't have cared.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just finished watching season 2 ....

Any Coli brehettes wanna have this dance?

Don't leave me on Dustin status
full

if you fall I will catch you I'll be waiting .... time after time

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I don’t understand why Mike is being an azzhole to max. He’s been really unlikable this season

edit: why does El hate max too? :gucci: her developing that jealousy is really unnatural, also max is the coolest kid don’t know why the others hate her

Last edited: