Official Stranger Things Season 2 Thread

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The kids make this show!!!! Hopper needs to be fleshed out more. Besides that this was a really good season. I wanna see more El

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Man ALL of those kids are really great actors and they all have a specialty where they shine.

Lucas has the best timing

Eleven is the best physical actor (she can portray emotions with just a look in a way that a lot of older actors struggle or “overact” attempting)

Dustin has the nerd with a heart of gold act to a SCIENCE

Mike can portray frustration without getting annoying or too emo

Will is the best well rounded actor of the group. He can do it all
I disagree. Will's character isn't well rounded at all so maybe it's not his fault, but he only really expresses himself during the weird possession scenes. hasn't shown much else tbh i don't care for him

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goonies never say die!

Jack-Nicholson-Crying.gif

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Never watching that shyt again

Its trash on so many levels it makes my head hurt

And ruined the momentum episode 6 set up for NO REASON
I'm pretty sure it will set things up for season 3. Mainly because it hints that "Papa" is still alive & also they wouldn't just introduce "8" for a one episode cameo.

Last edited:

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Had a spark when they first started :guilty:

Season 1 ended poor and the form has continued into S2

Also, the “Warriors, come out to play” actor never ages and is still playing teenager roles :guilty:

Last edited:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
all will is good for is being in danger. they need to do better with his character in s3

other than that i really liked this season. i think 08's episode was poorly made but her character has potential. in theory, her x-men/scanners type of vibe would be pretty cool. rumor is that she was supposed to get more screen time and they cut it drastically short which may explain what it didnt work so well.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Had a spark when they first started :guilty:

Season 1 ended poor and the form has continued into S2

Also, the “Warriors, come out to play” actor never ages and is still playing teenager roles :guilty:

Yep. The season started after 3 episodes; you have a dumb episode 7 (looked like a bootleg X-files episode); a bunch of useless love stories; no bad guy ("papa" and his squad were intriguing); the total absence of suspens: the last 2 episodes were predictable as fukk. It turned like your typical teenage hero show/movie.

• Dap
Reactions: Man