Official Steam Deck thread. Steam handheld gaming device.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Finally dug into Triangle Strategy aftet having it for a while. It finally clicked this game is awesome :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Check out Chiaki and get Chiaki For Deck for the Steam Deck integration. Both of these things are in Discovery on Desktop Mode.

Remote Play isn't great for games that require precision or fast reflexes tho. But if you tryna enjoy some shyt on easy mode it's okay.

yeah gamepass is so much smoother than remote play

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Dont buy hogwarts for steamdeck brehs..

I agree

It will run, but you're taking some solid compromises. Textures were really muddy to me, made me feel like I was playing a PS3 version of the game....which....on a handheld I can't complain honestly.

Just don't go buying the game solely for the steam deck, expecting it to run beautifully because there's a verification check on the page

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I agree

It will run, but you're taking some solid compromises. Textures were really muddy to me, made me feel like I was playing a PS3 version of the game....which....on a handheld I can't complain honestly.

Just don't go buying the game solely for the steam deck, expecting it to run beautifully because there's a verification check on the page
Yeah, some of them badges don't mean shyt. XCOM 1 was listed as unsupported until a few weeks ago and it works perfectly.

Matter of fact, Arkham Asylum and Knight are both unsupported now and they both run without hitches.