Official Steam Deck thread. Steam handheld gaming device.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
what are we playing on the stream deck brehs?

I put in like 60 hrs on mass effect legendary now its over :to:
I stopped playing Hying Light 2 to play Hogwarts Legacy, and just bought and installed Atomic Heart. Hogwarts is good game witb OK performance, but Atomic Heart is giving me near locked 40fps/hz. :wow:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Raising the white flag on XCOM 2 for now :hubie:

I'm actually making progress, but I am not having fun playing this shyt. They said it would be harder than EU/W but this is ridiculous. It's not even on some Souls "git gud" shyt, you can set your units up perfectly and still take a massive L. Whatever percentage you have of shooting, lower that bytch by 30%. I had a match so bad, even the AI couldn't hit me and it was a Chosen with mad buffs :dead:

I'm not spending my days off frustrated on some shyt I should be relaxing with. EU/W was challenging but fair. 2 is some bullshyt.

shyt runs through the Deck battery any damn way :hhh:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Why the fukk is the first Octopath still 60 :why:

Wanted to run through it then 2 but that shyt is full price wtf

This octopath 2 demo is flames. Day one
Yup yup. Them key sites have been holding a breh down. Copped the first off G2A for $30 a few weeks ago (and best believe it's sold out as of this post :dead: ), and I was able to pre-order 2 off CDKeys for $48.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yup yup. Them key sites have been holding a breh down. Copped the first off G2A for $30 a few weeks ago (and best believe it's sold out as of this post :dead: ), and I was able to pre-order 2 off CDKeys for $48.

Does the pre order unlock at midnight like on ps5 or do you have to wait till it unlocks on steam?

I haaaaattteee how late in the day these bums unlock games on release day

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Does the pre order unlock at midnight like on ps5 or do you have to wait till it unlocks on steam?

I haaaaattteee how late in the day these bums unlock games on release day
it depends on the game