Official Steam Deck thread. Steam handheld gaming device.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Note new account or if your gamepass is expired :banderas:

You can get an Xbox GamePass Ultimate for around 45usd or $60 CAD or 930 Turkish liras for 3 years. This involves creating a free Turkish virtual credit card with Oldubil. Once you have an account with Oldubil then you top it off with Wise. With Wise, you can convert it from Canadian or us dollars to Turkish liras for cheap. Then you transfer the money to Oldubil from your Wise account. Use your Oldubil virtual credit card to purchase Xbox live gold in your account via a Turkish VPN.

Here are the steps to buy Xbox live gold via Turkey.

1. Signup for an account with Wise.
  2. Signup for Oldubil (Only requires a phone number)
  3. Transfer money to Wise (Choose any method you like in Wise, I picked EMT)
  4. Exchange the Canadian or usd dollars for Turkish Lira. (Make sure you have enough to purchase 930 Turkish Liras after all the fees )
  5. Send a wire transfer from Wise to Oldubil. In the Oldubil app, they will give you an IBAN account to send the money. Just follow the instructions in the app. (There will be a small fee to wire transfer so make sure to have enough for the purchases)
  6. Wait 1 day for the money transfer to go through.
  7. Get a Turkish VPN (Windscribe works great and it's free).
  8. Log in to your Microsoft Account.
  9. Go to Xbox Live Gold to purchase 3 months’ worth (74,99 Turkish Liras). You can’t purchase anything for more than 3 months.
  10. When purchasing you will be asked to put a Turkish Address. You can use any randomly generated one. I used an address in Istanbul.
  11. Once purchased go and cancel auto billing in your account. This is super important!
  12. Repeat steps 9 – 11 for 11 times. This will net you 33 months.
  13. Purchase Gold for 1 month two times (29,99 Turkish Liras). This will net you 35 months in total.
  14. Purchase 1 month of GamePass Ultimate (44,99 Turkish Liras). This will convert your gold to Ultimate and net you 36 months.

Make sure you cancel auto-billing after EVERY purchase and use a Turkish VPN.

Best part of all this is that you get a Turkish virtual credit card that you can purchase anything online with for reduced prices. Ex Steam or Netflix.

Last edited:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Haven’t been playing mine.. is ps5 remote play easy to do?

Check out Chiaki and get Chiaki For Deck for the Steam Deck integration. Both of these things are in Discovery on Desktop Mode.

Remote Play isn't great for games that require precision or fast reflexes tho. But if you tryna enjoy some shyt on easy mode it's okay.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Yeah, I got mine setup following a YouTube guide
Aight cool
Check out Chiaki and get Chiaki For Deck for the Steam Deck integration. Both of these things are in Discovery on Desktop Mode.

Remote Play isn't great for games that require precision or fast reflexes tho. But if you tryna enjoy some shyt on easy mode it's okay.
I just tried it with hogwarts… it was a tiny bit laggy and the audio was distorted but I was able to beat a boss on the deck :obama:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Got BF3 working on the deck :wow:

This shyt gonna be a movie once I play it on the dock with a BT controller.

Got my old C40 (Astro PS4 Pro Controller) working on this bytch, and yeah this shyt is crack on the OLED.

A little bit of artifacting due to FSR, but having the PC versions of BF3 and BF4 on the OLED without needing to hook up my laptop or PC is incredible.