#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Last edited:

Ezra

Daps
Still might get that Obi Wan flick :blessed:
Im indifferent on it. That flick has such a narrow margin for error and timespan.

Unless they do something very similar to the book (which was great) Im not sure what they can do

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Im indifferent on it. That flick has such a narrow margin for error and timespan.

Unless they do something very similar to the book (which was great) Im not sure what they can do

Eh we got Jabba, Tusken Raiders, plus we've seen that Mos Eppa is a hub for bounty hunters, so I think there's plenty they can do.

Plus like someone else said a western style story could be dope considering the setting.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh we got Jabba, Tusken Raifers, plus we've seen that Mos Eppa is a hub for bounty hunters, so I think there's plenty they can do.

Plus like someone else said a western style story could be dope considering the setting.
They shouldve went with Obi instead of jumping to make a Han film. They will have a lot of material to choose from if they start making Old Republic films after Ep 9

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They shouldve went with Obi instead of jumping to make a Han film. They will have a lot of material to choose from if they start making Old Republic films after Ep 9

I agree. I don't really think anybody was calling for a Han Solo film.

Yep, especially because the old republic is virtually untouched in the new canon, so they can pretty much do whatever.

If they're going full speed ahead with new Star Wars I definitely want to see something in a different time period than the Empire vs Rebels storyline.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. I don't really think anybody was calling for a Han Solo film.

Yep, especially because the old republic is virtually untouched in the new canon, so they can pretty much do whatever.

If they're going full speed ahead with new Star Wars I definitely want to see something in a different time period than the Empire vs Rebels storyline.
I was kinda disappointed that Ep 7 kept it going

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Give me Yoda with Dooku as his padawan and I'm straight :yeshrug:

One of the Clone Wars novels (that I guess is no longer canon) touched on their relationship. It had Yoda travelling to Dooku's homeplanet (Dooku challenged him).

"Yoda: Dark Rendezvous", shyt was ill.

From the top of my head:

Dooku: "If only you knew how much more powerful the dark side is"
Yoda: "Hmm show me. A flower, make me"
Dooku: " :patrice: It can't do that"
Yoda: "The lightside can :ufdup:"