Official Star Wars Thread #keepupwiththeforce

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Honestly, Battlefront with today's tech....LAWD. They're about to drop an onslaught of Star Wars games man. They're attacking this shyt on all fronts. I'd bet a new tv show is dropping soon too.

Man, I had such a great time on the N64 with Shadows of the Empire and Rogue Squadron. Even that Racer game was good.

I haven't played a Star Wars game since.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
I'm about halfway through this 40 and it's my friday. Any suggestions for smileys? I'm not the best but I'm in the mood to be meticulous. I'm a big obi-wan fan so i was going to start there probably. A jabba or millenium falcon might be dope, too. Let's get it!

1378124313_tumblr_m0a6cg8zC41rpavuyo1_400.gif

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Imagine how crazy an adult themed Star Wars mini series or TV series would be on a cable channel. More gore, more realistic battles, less campy storylines...Would never happen but :whew:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Man, I had such a great time on the N64 with Shadows of the Empire and Rogue Squadron. Even that Racer game was good.

I haven't played a Star Wars game since.
This motherfukker right here

roguebox.jpg

:lawd:

The most underrated launch title of all time. That game was fukking piffffffff and exceeded all expectations for me as a young buck. Here I am thinking Luigi's Mansion was about to knock doors down only to play this shyt until waaaaaaaay past my bedtime :ohlawd:

A Rogue Squadron 4 announcement would make a nikka's dikk hard :shaq:

RS3, kinda pretend that shyt didnt exist tho :yeshrug:

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
Imagine how crazy an adult themed Star Wars mini series or TV series would be on a cable channel. More gore, more realistic battles, less campy storylines...Would never happen but :whew:

:yeshrug: the brand is too campy for that anyway.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Knights of the old republic was such an amazing game breh, my fav star wars games outside of the squadron games
I actually started a replay of KOTOR a few months ago. Got up past that part where you get HK and you can choose to kill those slavers out there. fukk. Bout time to hop back in it. Games still great.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ehh: shyt is heating up.

:upsetfavre: had this been a Batman movie shyt would have been double platinum by now.

I can't wait to take my children to Disney World in fifteen years. :blessed:
:sas1:Change the thread title breh and lets make this the official one.

:salute:Thank you for creating this thread. I definitely feel there should be official threads for big movie franchises that everyone keeps up with news & rumors on.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"
'Star Wars: Episode VII' is being shot in IMAX

By Josh Lowensohn on July 8, 2014 07:07 pm

BsDaRpRCIAEtvXZ.0_cinema_1200.0.jpg

After saying that Star Wars Episode VII would be shot on regular 35mm film instead of the larger, 70mm IMAX film, a new tweet from the production suggests the jumbo format has not been left out. A new post from Bad Robot's (director J.J.Abrams' production company) Twitter account shows an IMAX camera hoisted high above a sea of sand dunes, saying only "#bestformatever." Slashfilm confirmed with IMAX that the production was using the format, though it remains unclear whether it's only for certain parts of the film versus the entire feature.

IMAX's key benefit is its resolution, which is 10 times larger than 35mm film. That format was used in the original trilogy, while the later prequel trilogy ultimately relied on digital cameras that were 35mm equivalents in its final two films, and very much in their technological infancy.

The next film is set for a release on December 18, 2015, and will be followed by two sequels. Alongside those, Disney (which bought Lucasfilm two years ago), is planning a set of standalone films that will be origin stories for some of the characters in the canon. One of those is being helmed by Gareth Edwards, who directed the latest Godzilla reboot.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/8/5882265/next-star-wars-film-being-shot-in-imax
"

:blessed: More big-budget blockbuster movies should shoot in IMAX!!! fukk 3D!!!