Official Star Wars Thread #keepupwiththeforce

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
As a casual Star Wars fan looking to get into their animation series, would it be best to start with clone wars? What order do I watch em in?
Season 1 of clone wars is a slow burn where i liked Rebels right off the bat. But clone wars should be watched before rebels. You can also just focus on the top story archs in clone wars, if you do a quick google search, but def watch the final season shyt was lit.

Ezra

Daps

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Answer to Shouldn't Darth Vader have some suspicion about Luke Skywalker because of his surname? Why is he so surprised? Are there many Skywalkers in the galaxy? by Marcus Luberto
https://www.quora.com/Shouldnt-Dart...9&share=733fa95f&srid=mUh0&target_type=answer

Posting this more for the comic book panel but :mindblown:
I don't get the argument. He didn't find out his name was Skywalker until after he blew up the Death Star, and then he tells him he is his father the next movie.

The Marvel Darth Vader comics explains how he sent Boba Fett to investigate Luke after the Death Star, and Boba reveals his name is Skywalker. Vader immediately thinks of Padme being pregnant at death and that's when he becomes obsessed with finding him and uncovering the clues