Official "Sleepy Hollow" Thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

Yeah, I watched it. I've been following her twitter, instagram and she has barely promoted the show at all. She was done with it so I wasn't surprised she died. You could tell she didn't like what happened in Season 2 and it looks like she just fulfilled her contract and bounced. Its probably getting canceled anyway. She made a few comments after season 2 about her not being invited to do commentary for the DVD and then she remarked that the official Sleepy Hollow twitter wasn't following her. She was done. When it came back from hiatus, they had that new latina FBI agent and the white dude Joe promoting the show. She probably hoping to get in on Shondaland somehow or another network trying to replicate Scandal/HTGAWM...

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Didn't even get a chance to watch it yet but no more left tenant means no more me

Including tonight's ep I'm actually 2 behind, and I'mma either skip through 'em tomorrow montage style to get it over with, or not gonna watch 'em and call it a night.

I was suspicious when they started adding absolutely everyone to the opening credits sequence including Lance Gross and the Hispanic chick.

This is one of those shows that truly went off the rails and just needs to be put out of its misery.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nicole could end up on Underground Season 2. Or Billions season 2. Billions seems to love having black women on their show. She could fit well on there as well.

Daps
I stopped watching this show around the middle of season 2,,,is it even worth catching up on? surprised to read they killed of that blac chick/Nicole but i'm no fan or not that bothered seeing as she is a wench and it was inevitable considering the male lead her persona :mjpls:love life would be written in the show if she remained:yeshrug:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I stopped watching this show around the middle of season 2,,,is it even worth catching up on? surprised to read they killed of that blac chick/Nicole but i'm no fan or not that bothered seeing as she is a wench and it was inevitable considering the male lead her persona :mjpls:love life would be written in the show if she remained:yeshrug:
This season was better and her and the white dude never got together. She actually hooked up with a black dude towards the end of the season.

I'd say skip it though. Like I said it got better after the horrible season 2 but it still couldn't match the first season.

Now with Nicole gone, I'm dropping it even if it doesn't get cancelled.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Including tonight's ep I'm actually 2 behind, and I'mma either skip through 'em tomorrow montage style to get it over with, or not gonna watch 'em and call it a night.

I was suspicious when they started adding absolutely everyone to the opening credits sequence including Lance Gross and the Hispanic chick.

This is one of those shows that truly went off the rails and just needs to be put out of its misery.

Article says she's been trying to get off the show for a minute

Daps
This season was better and her and the white dude never got together. She actually hooked up with a black dude towards the end of the season.

I'd say skip it though. Like I said it got better after the horrible season 2 but it still couldn't match the first season.

Now with Nicole gone, I'm dropping it even if it doesn't get cancelled.
and i thought it was a foregone conclusion Abby would be Icacbob's bedwarmer by the end of season 2:ohhh:now that i think about it being denied a swirl romance with the white male lead then hitched with a breh is probably the main reasons i'm reading Nicole wanted off the show:mjpls:

that's not saying much...season one was soso:comeon:..bushing the wench and adding antoehr breh to the cast might make the show more appealing for me:manny:if the action sequences got any better i might consider giving it another chance

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
and i thought it was a foregone conclusion Abby would be Icacbob's bedwarmer by the end of season 2:ohhh:now that i think about it being denied a swirl romance with the white male lead then hitched with a breh is probably the main reasons i'm reading Nicole wanted off the show:mjpls:

that's not saying much...season one was soso:comeon:..bushing the wench and adding antoehr breh to the cast might make the show more appealing for me:manny:if the action sequences got any better i might consider giving it another chance
Nah breh, :russ: it's been rumors she wanted out since season 2. It was because the previous showrunner was rumored to be smashing the actress who played icabod's wife.

That's why everybody hates season 2, because the showrunner was trying to replace Nicole with icabod's wife.

Basically the people behind the scenes were shytting on her so she was trying to get out as soon as possible.

She was actually supposed to have left back in November but they decided not to at the last minute.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
My babes is gone? :mjcry:

Show's been shyt anyway. I probably won't watch season 4 if it comes back.

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm: i don't think she cares if she gets a new role or not. the staff made a bad atmosphere for her & she wanted out of the unhappy relationship. imo I think maybe Abbie was originally pitched as white & the network changed her to black due to the recent fame of Scandal (bw lead) when this show started. the writers didn't like that & tried to push her to the background in season 2 & push that white chick to the front.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Whoa what the hell they actually killed off Left Tenant???!:damn::damn:Ichabod and Left Tenants chemistry is why I watched this show in the first place and I stuck around with the additon of Jenny as a bigger role even though Orlando left. Rip to the brotha:to:. I hated that new dude that is not Jennys love interest though :mjpls::ufdup:fukk that guy Smh fukk these showrunners for s2 and now this:pacspit:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
i watch this show, if Abbie is off the show permanently then there's no point of keeping this show on the air. they basically ended the series by removing her.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

What's up with all the killing of women on TV this week

Just saw on tumblr 7 women were killed off this week on different shows and 4 were women of colour:mindblown: