Official "Sleepy Hollow" Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

That is the most random fukking crossover ever.

And to further bolster my charge that the showrunners are on their :mjpls:

The Twilight and Thirteen alum has landed the key series regular role of Betsy Ross on the upcoming third season of Fox's Sleepy Hollow, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Sleepy Hollow's Ross is described as sexy with an unsuspecting physical prowess. She's the famous seamstress known and loved for sewing the nation's first flag by day, but by night she's a dynamic colonial insider, a secret operative within George Washington's mysterious ring of spies.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Fukk it, someone will fill me in :whoknows: I'll be damned if i watch bones just because

Since it's network TV, most likely a line of exposition in the next episode will recap the entire Bones episode for us :lolbron:

COLD OPEN:

Ichabod: "Lieutenant I enjoy our time together but I'm never solving another murder in Bonesville, that was the worst "work vacation" ever!"

MartyMcFly: :whew:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Since it's network TV, most likely a line of exposition in the next episode will recap the entire Bones episode for us :lolbron:

COLD OPEN:

Ichabod: "Lieutenant I enjoy our time together but I'm never solving another murder in Bonesville, that was the worst "work vacation" ever!"

MartyMcFly: :whew:

:mjlol: exactly. And just like that, I'm caught up and I get to ogle the Lefttenant:killadamn:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: exactly. And just like that, I'm caught up and I get to ogle the Lefttenant:killadamn:

:lolbron:

I hope SH doesn't get cancelled (likely) and she ends up on Empire or something. Nicole Beharie's got the kinda face my ancestors built golden shrines too back in the motherland. Can't have my Queen involved in that fukkery. :mjcry:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bones used to be a pretty good procedural and sometimes you need one of those simple ass shows as a palate cleanser.
Its the same reason I used to like Castle.
Both shows have fallen off terribly though.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: It was a good show for like the first 6 seasons.

Yeah I'm with him on this one..was never my cup of tea. Never gave one fukk about it. I could try to find said fukk but I don't think that'll work out

And I don't say that to be that stereotypical "network TV/procedural shows are BS" guy, my younger sister watches it, and many a time I've been around her while she's watched it, and it's not good.

It's TV designed for the over 50 crowd, so they'll have episodes where someone who was "cyber bullied to death" and the guys will delve into that world and learn about it.

Then someone who was killed after "sexting gone wrong" then delve into that world.

They tend to get on social trends 2 years after they've already ended and they use a murder to explain it to older people.

Look forward to a "white privilege murder" or "transphobic homicide" in 2017 :russ:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And I don't say that to be that stereotypical "network TV/procedural shows are BS" guy, my younger sister watches it, and many a time I've been around her while she's watched it, and it's not good.

It's TV designed for the over 50 crowd, so they'll have episodes where someone who was "cyber bullied to death" and the guys will delve into that world and learn about it.

Then someone who was killed after "sexting gone wrong" then delve into that world.

They tend to get on social trends 2 years after they've already ended and they use a murder to explain it to older people.

Look forward to a "white privilege murder" or "transphobic homicide" in 2017 :russ:
Bones did their transgender episode back in Season 4...they are trendsetters, homie.:pachaha: