Official "Sleepy Hollow" Thread

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I've never gotten why clearly dying shows always try a last-minute major retooling before they die for good.

It always:

A. Pisses off the few die hards you had in the first place, and
B. Never brings in new viewers who don't want to start a show 3/4 seasons in

Ah, well.

On to (hopefully) bigger and better things for bae

:mjcry:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I've never gotten why clearly dying shows always try a last-minute major retooling before they die for good.

It always:

Ah, well.

On to (hopefully) bigger and better things for bae

:mjcry:

Need her in a spider man movie STAT. If they want to cast a black Felicia Hardy......:jbhmm:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Need her in a spider man movie STAT. If they want to cast a black Felicia Hardy......:jbhmm:

Nah, fam.

I need her in my life on a weekly basis at least 13 times a year.

She coulda been a Red priestess. Why don't GoT have no black characters, man?

WFPmV0ab.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Sleepy Hollow Introducing New Female Lead

:stopitslime:

Sleepy Hollow Not To Be Set In Sleepy Hollow Anymore, Losing Two Characters & Adding A Few More

:martin: This show really should have been canceled.

It always:

:heh: When it was announced that this show was being renewed for a 4th season a couple months ago, TV crtics on my Twitter timeline were shytting on the announcement. Everybody & they mama knew this show has no damn business being renewed.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

There’s a new woman in Ichabod Crane’s life, and she’s played by someone who knows her way around supernatural drama.

True Blood‘s Janina Gavankar has nabbed the major role of Diana, a Secret Service agent who will work closely with Sleepy Hollow‘s remaining Witness in the upcoming third season, TVLine has learned.

The new character, on which TVLine exclusively reported earlier this month, is officially a guest-starring gig, but fills the void left by the departure of series regular Nicole Beharie.

Diana is described as follows: A single mom and former military officer who’s currently a Special Agent for Homeland Security. She’s got a tough, take-charge personality, punctuated by a wry sense of humor. She also has a softer, more caring side which emerges when she’s with her young daughter. Initially she doesn’t believe in the supernatural, and that creates conflicts with Crane. They also clash because they have different ways of approaching missions: While he’s methodical and research-focused, she’s active and task-oriented, which is reflective of her military training.

She rarely talks about the father of her child — a person she cared for, even though she never saw a life together with him — but she’s fiercely devoted to her daughter and will do anything to protect her, an instinct Crane appreciates. After her partner goes down in the line of duty, she and Crane will find common ground in their shared sense of loss. And the two of them will quickly realize they have another important point of connection — though not one anyone would expect at first.

Gavankar’s joining the cast is part of an overhaul of the struggling Fox series, which is also losing series regulars Lance Gross and Jessica Camacho and switching its setting to Washington, D.C. for Season 3.

In addition to playing shapeshifter Luna on HBO’s vampire series, Gavankar’s TV credits include The L Word, Arrow, The Vampire Diaries and The League. She most recently appeared on The Mysteries of Laura.

Sleepy Hollow is slated to return at midseason.

@MartyMcFly @Jello Biafra @steadyrighteous @Optimus Prime @Clark Wayne :takedat: This enough to get y'all to come back for next season?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
@satam55 nope. Big fan of hers and loved seeing her in True Blood:wow: but I'm still out this upcoming season. At best I might binge it after the season is over.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

@MartyMcFly @Jello Biafra @steadyrighteous @Optimus Prime @Clark Wayne :takedat: This enough to get y'all to come back for next season?

Sure I'll give it a shot I guess, especially if it still coming on Friday at 8 when nothing else is on and I still like the Icabod character:yeshrug:

Atleast they were smart not to try replacing his partner with an off brand Nicole Beherie because it was hinted at the end of last season with them saying all the witnesses being related somehow:beli:

Cute Latina cop was the safe choice but I don't think it will save the show. They not going to gain enough new viewers to replace all the viewers that left when Nicole left:manny:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Sure I'll give it a shot I guess, especially if it still coming on Friday at 8 when nothing else is on and I still like the Icabod character:yeshrug:

Atleast they were smart not to try replacing his partner with an off brand Nicole Beherie because it was hinted at the end of last season with them saying all the witnesses being related somehow:beli:

Cute Latina cop was the safe choice but I don't think it will save the show. They not going to gain enough new viewers to replace all the viewers that left when Nicole left:manny:

:heh: She's not Latina. She's Indian.