Official "Sleepy Hollow" Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just read that they killed Abbie...this show is garbage and should just be canceled.
The writing was on the wall about how fukked up this show was when the decision was made to "up the whitness" in Season 2 after how popular Season 1 was with a majority black cast.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
they left a door open for her to return on the end of of the season finale but it doesn't look good for her. this show is over with if she doesn't return back. how the fukk do they kill off the main character of the show? :what:

Superstar
Daps
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

What's up with all the killing of women on TV this week

Just saw on tumblr 7 women were killed off this week on different shows and 4 were women of colour:mindblown:

blacks are the first to die in movies & now on tv shows :manny:. i guess it is rooted in the "last hired, first fired" culture towards blacks in the american workplace.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Lowkey, I was hoping this would be the final season because it was getting a little stale.

Now with Nicole gone I guess this is where I get off.

giphy.gif

Swear to God if she ends up on Empire or some shyt I'm gonna have some real internal struggles in the near future :francis:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Which is why this jacob's ladder remake needs to be good or at least decent lol

I hope so too.

Honestly, it would be good to see her play something different because I can't see her not being a cop in anything lol

I wanna see her range.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I hope so too.

Honestly, it would be good to see her play something different because I can't see her not being a cop in anything lol

I wanna see her range.

Well if she's playing who I think they have her playing in this, then it'll definitely be range. I think she's going to play Elizabeth Pena's (RIP) role, Jezzie

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Sleepy Hollow Introducing New Female Lead

In the wake of Nicole Beharie’s departure at the end of Season 3, TVLine has learned that Sleepy Hollow is introducing a new female series regular opposite returning leading man Tom Mison. The character, Anna — like Abbie and X-Files‘ Scully before her — is a raging supernatural skeptic, which, per the casting breakdown, “creates conflicts with Crane.” The single mother and former military officer recently began working in the Secret Service’s “Basement,” a low-priority X-Files-like division.

“She’s got a tough, take-charge personality, punctuated by a wry sense of humor,” reads the description. “She’s a born leader, but she also has a softer, more caring side which she rarely shows.” Anna is “fiercely devoted” to her 11-year-old daughter Stella, a protective instinct Crane respects and appreciates.

Producers are casting a wide, ethnically diverse net for the thirtysomething character, so scroll down to the comments and help them narrow their search.

Sleepy Hollow Season 4 will air Fridays at 9/8c beginning in early 2017.

Sleepy Hollow Season 4: Meet the New Scully-esque Female Lead
:stopitslime:

Sleepy Hollow Not To Be Set In Sleepy Hollow Anymore, Losing Two Characters & Adding A Few More

Sleepy Hollow‘s Season 4 revamp is looking more like a wholesale overhaul, one that extends well beyond the arrival of a new female lead.

Lance Gross and Jessica Camacho — who played FBI boss Daniel Reynolds and agent Sophie Foster, respectively — will not be returning as series regulars, TVLine has learned exclusively. Camacho is expected to make a guest appearance or two, while Gross will not be back at all. They join the previously departed Nicole Beharie (Abbie), Zach Appelman (Joe), Nikki Reed (Betsy) and Shannyn Sossamon (Pandora).

Gross and Camacho’s departures dovetail with the series’ decision to shift its setting from Sleepy Hollow, N.Y. to Washington, D.C., where Tom Mison’s Crane will find himself working alongside a new rag-tag crew, including the previously reported Anna, endearingly eager research analyst Seth and a female MacGyver by the name of Rosa. Casting is also underway for a new male Big Bad.

All told, Sleepy Hollow is adding five new series regulars, including Anna’s 11-year-old daughter Stella.

Sleepy Hollow: 2 More Series Regulars Exit as Show Shifts Setting to D.C.
:martin: This show really should have been canceled.