:heh: She's not Latina. She's Indian.
cool

giphy.gif

**edit** She plays Latina characters

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I never participated in those Rate This Girl threads in TLR before. But I just looked at the leaderboard in that thread & had to :mjlol:.

:heh: Coli Militants gonna stay Militant.

On the low I've been participating in that Rate game practically since Day 1. It's kinda funny.

But like everything in TLR, I just observe, LOL, or SMH and keep my thoughts to myself. Those Bedroom Militants are hilarious when you just observe them.

TLR one of the more fascinating, frustrating, funny, enfuriating and bewildering places on the Internet, but the mood you're in before you enter can affect how you feel when you leave. If you're in a decent mood, the militancy, double standards, mysogyny and homophobia is funny, but if you're not in a good mood :russ:

Those nikkas is wild in there, for better or for worse.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Stop watching in the middle of season 2. Can somebody tell me how and why they killed off the main character?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Stop watching in the middle of season 2. Can somebody tell me how and why they killed off the main character?

you talking about Nicole Beharie?

It's because the producer(I think it was the producer anyway) wanted to push the main dude's white wife. So they kept messing with Nicole. Fanbase wasn't with it tho... so they ended up having to revamp.